• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Round-up of All Black Friday Sales.

What the heck is wrong with Walmart?? It keeps cancelling my order for PS+ card after the order is completed. And then I get email that order was cancelled. Would they honor it if I call customer support?

IamAwake

What is the likelihood that bestbuy and other stores will consider retail pc games under the same discounts as the console versions?

cafemomo

one time i wanna shop at wal mart mang
CUwvdQWVEAA3XuN.png:large

aceface

Codes for 3DS and Wii U games at Toysrus.

3DS promo code: 5OFF3DS 

WiiU Promo Code: 10OFFWiiU

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze and Mario Party 10 are on sale for $30 so you can get them for $20.

Wish I hadn't pulled the trigger on Donkey Kong for $40 at Best Buy earlier in the year. At least I only paid $28 for Mario Party 10.

Thanks for this! Grabbed Mario Party for my kids.

Cross-posting from Call of Duty: Black Ops III OT
The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are only $30 on Amazon right now.

Anyone who doesn't have the game yet and just wants Multiplayer/curious individuals, the versions are certainly worth $30, IMO.

I own both, as well as the PS4 version, so I'm slightly qualified in saying it's worth it as I'm familiar with the game.

It is ugly, yes, and the PS3 version drops frames in heavy action, but the Multiplayer and Zombies game is the same at it's core.

Top Bottom