• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPCS3 Is A New PS3 Emulator, Still In Early Stage, Boots Commercial Game

Demon's Souls in 4K makes me shed tears of joy. The way they phrased it makes me want to think it will be an option you can force across games and not specific hacks?

Also wanna know what the even bigger news is. Bigger than adjustable res?

daitoqu

More High-Res shots
Read Dead Redemption
Screenshot_1780.png

Screenshot_1787.png

Screenshot_1779.png
The game that must not be named
Drakengard 3
Catherine
Other

dsk1210

Think I might sign up for the Patreon, I said I would when they were working on high resolution and it looks like now is the time.

Hopefully Skate 3 has seen some improvements as well.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
If you can run it currently, I'd bet running in 4K won't take much more horsepower. The games aren't graphically intensive so any modern card could run them at 4K easily

My comp is like 5 years old and I will be updating it in a year or so (aka it wouldnt run close). This would definately be one of the things I would take into account.

Dreadmoth

Looks like it might be time for me to get a Blu-ray drive.

September Progress Report
High resolution rendering should probably be available in one or two weeks. But just around the corner, even bigger news is developing…
o_O

Nice.
Wonder if it'll be possible to force rendering in higher colour depths in the future...

Top Bottom