• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rudy Giuliani defends Trump talking about FRAUDULENT Inner City voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS what do they think people are doing? Getting in line again with a fake mustache to vote twice?

vej8yOD.gif

Let's not act like the left wasn't trying to deligitimize the electoral process during the primaries. The complaints from the Trump camp sound almost verbatim from what Sander's supporters were saying. Rigged elections, voter fraud, media bias, corruption, etc. They got quite nasty with verbal abuse and threats as well.

Funny how Clinton will have defeated a Left wing and Right wing populist over the course of one election.

Cyan

Banned
God. I keep thinking that I can't wait until this election is over, but the damage these fuckbags are doing in their death throes is going to linger. :/

Chumly

60 dead people voted in his election. NYC has a population of about 8 million. So about .00075% of votes were fraudulent. Rigged!
In reality I have heard that 99% of dead people that vote are actually a valid vote. They either did a mail in ballot or voted early but died before the election. Hence dead person voting. So even the dead people voting are not voter fraud

royalan

CNN anchors are such a waste of space. I don't know what I'm disgusted by more: what Giuliani was saying or how Tapper sat back and let him say it.

Let's not act like the left wasn't trying to deligitimize the electoral process during the primaries. The complaints from the Trump camp sound almost verbatim from what Sander's supporters were saying. Rigged elections, voter fraud, media bias, corruption, etc. They got quite nasty with verbal abuse and threats as well.

Funny how Clinton will have defeated a Left wing and Right wing populist over the course of one election.

And funny how, just like Bernie Sanders and his campaign, Trump and his ilk can provide zero proof of any of this, and rely on wild conspiracies and the fringe websites that house them to bolster their claims.

gcubed

I mean, both were in the same position to, with little time left and being beaten handily there isnt much else to say when your message isn't playing wide enough

FStubbs

CNN anchors are such a waste of space. I don't know what I'm disgusted by more: what Giuliani was saying or how Tapper sat back and let him say it.

And funny how, just like Bernie Sanders and his campaign, Trump and his ilk can provide zero proof of any of this, and rely on wild conspiracies and the fringe websites that house them to bolster their claims.

There was some subtle racism from the Berniestans during the primaries. Voter fraud and "they only vote for Hillary because they're dumb and don't know any better".

In reality I have heard that 99% of dead people that vote are actually a valid vote. They either did a mail in ballot or voted early but died before the election. Hence dead person voting. So even the dead people voting are not voter fraud

That was my first thought. Especially in this case 60 votes in a city that large some old people gonna vote early and then die because old. Voter fraud has been proven to happen so rarely as to be non existent but racists gonna racist.

Rajack

The problem Rudy illustrates here isn't anything related to the upcoming election. Instead it's related to his perspective. As a former prosecutor and former mayor he has a very narrow perspective of the world he lives in and even more problematic is how his wording suggests that perspectives other than his are not only invalid, but also potentially criminal by his standards. He has no place in politics and should just retire to live a quiet life somewhere secluded from society.

So you wanna attach Bernie supporters to some racist boogeyman that republicans have been pedaling for decades? Really? You're the one sounding "funny" right now..

The reasons were different, but there was definitely some low-key racism and condescension towards minotities coming from Sander's supporters during the primaries as well. The Southern states were basically written off as having any kind of importance even though blacks make up a huge portion of the Democratic voter block down there. The disbelief that blacks would vote for Clinton given some of the policies Bill signed off on in the 90s was pretty gross, too.

I hate the "both sides" argument, but Clinton really has been getting it from both sides this whole election campaign and using much of the same language almost word for word as well.

The reasons were different, but there was definitely some low-key racism and condescension towards minotities coming from Sander's supporters during the primaries as well. The Southern states were basically written off as having any kind of importance even though blacks make up a huge portion of the Democratic voter block down there. The disbelief that blacks would vote for Clinton given some of the policies Bill signed off on in the 90s was pretty gross, too.

I hate the "both sides" argument, but Clinton really has been getting it from both sides this whole election campaign and using much of the same language almost word for word as well.

My brain scrambled and I read that way differently. You are correct that there was a bit of that going on from some of Bernie's supporters.

The Kree

Banned
Wasn't he really good when 9/11 happened? Or was I high?

He was really good at helping gentrify New York City. The first responders who busted their asses and died on 9/11 would have done what they did regardless of who was mayor at the time.

He was really good at helping gentrify New York City. The first responders who busted their asses and died on 9/11 would have done what they did regardless of who was mayor at the time.

All he did was get lucky..9/11 erased all the bullshit he was going through like cheating on his wife and family and having his attorney attack her..shit he likes to say Hillary did..funny.

Revolver

GIULIANI: I found very few situations where Republicans cheat. They don't control the inner cities the way Democrats do. Maybe if Republicans controlled the inner cities they would do as much cheating as Democrats.

They do their cheating from the state legislature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom