• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] 6 million $ Activision E3 party to feature Lady GAGA!.

RiskyChris said:
Being really vocal about hating Lady GaGa irl is kinda a useful litmus test for insufferable people for me. It's like a near 1:1 correlation.

Not to make broad sweeping generalizations about you or anything Rahx, :lol
Well that's fine. I don't really talk about Lady Gaga in real life.

The thing is I don't judge people based on the fact that they like her.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Rahxephon91 said:
Well that's fine. I don't really talk about Lady Gaga in real life.

The thing is I don't judge people based on the fact that they like her.

Rahxephon91 said:
You like Lady Gaga and thus most likely have shitter taste then me.

You got to fight fire with fire man. I don't really know anything about PepsimanVsjoe, so I don't really have any judgment of him/her other then that one comment because of his post. You can't take that comment seriously can you? Why would I think I have shity taste? I wouldn't.

Lagspike_exe said:
bobby-kotick.jpg

The next fame monster?

shuri

Banned
This entire thread fucking sucks.

On another note, can anyone pull out the numbers of people working under Activision who lost their job this year?

boiled goose

good with gravy
Rahxephon91 said:
No, I still thinks she sucks. She may have "talent" ,but that talent isn't put into anything I think is worth a damn. Do I have a specific noteworthy reason for thinking she sucks other then I don't like her? Not really. Her stuff doesn't appeal to me. I don't like dance music which seems to be her stuff. I'm not above pop music ,but its not my favorite genre by any means. Do I think her stuff is shallow? Well I'm no expect so what do I know. What I do know is whatever shes singing about, no matter how clever and subtly said doesn't appeal to me. It seems to be all sex in your face stuff which isn't something I like. Perhaps theres more to it, but since I have no interests, I feel no need to sit there and try to figure it out.

Her into shtick isn't for me as well. She comes of as to silly and waky. And her personality probably is a big attraction for some. So 'oh she dresses funny" is somewhat valid. I'm incredibly turned off by her stage prescense and thats a pretty big deal.

Her music videos are also way to much for me. They come off as the "throw everything into the kitchen sink" syndrome. There like a hodgepodge of things fond in some hipster artists new york apartment. Perhaps those in a specific mindset find that appealing, me I like things simple, maybe boring so they don't appeal to me.

The entire idea of Lady Gaga isn't appealing to me and so not only do I think shes pretty overated, I also think she sucks. Perhaps I should have vocied my dislike in a nicer way.

mentally immature?
you are pretty much helping his arguments.

Not a crazy gaga fan, but i do enjoy the catchy music and admire that she is a real artist unlike all other popstars these days

amtentori said:
mentally immature?

Not a crazy gaga fan, but i do enjoy the catchy music and admire that she is a real artist unlike all other popstars these days
Huh? So by admitting she is talented and then saying she isn't for me is being mentally immature? What the hell is this? I'm confused as to what is going on here. Can you not like Lady Gaga or something?

Nessus

So apparently making video games shouldn't be fun, but the exclusive parties you throw for yourself to brag about how much money you made selling them should be.

So will she do a live rendition of "Alejandro" with Kotick and his Jack-Boot Thugs as the gay Nazis? Cause they fit the bill perfectly.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yikes, well I for one will not be surprised to see the video game industry go the way of the comic industry.

Vagabundo

Well done Activision, you know how to party. I'm sure all your ex-employee will login to the stream and enjoy the show.

amtentori said:
mentally immature?

Pretty much this; she writes stuff; she can play stuff; she can sing, dance and perform: she's got talent and I respect that.

Whether you like or hate her stuff, don't hate the talent, it's in short supply in the pop industry.

Top Bottom