• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

["Rumor"] Final Fantasy XV Delayed to November 29 [Up: Photo evidence]

When will Final Fantasy XV release?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Nah because it don't look to hot.

Game plays fine imo, and the titan demo visually looked good. And the delay is to improve performance I assume. All it really needs is stable framerate and better image quality imo.

I don't know how it's going to rate, but people seem to be projecting their own issues of the game into it's score.

GunBR

Yes because EVERYTHING we saw of FFXV screams a 7 game....
The game looks like have some technical problems and almost everyone that played the Platinum demo don't liked the battle system
So, again, I really can see this game getting a 75-80

But I really hope that I'm wrong. This is my favorite franchise and I want her to be great again

My goal for this letter is to tell it like it is. I shall do this in the only honest way that I can, which is by simply setting forth those principles that I personally believe in and that I, not being one of the many ill-natured gasbags of this world, personally observe and honor. Although the pressing need for directing our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measuring progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible is acknowledged here, the main focus of this letter regards Hajime Tabata's desire to manipulate everything and everybody. Hajime would not hesitate to scrawl pro-antipluralism graffiti over everything if he felt he could benefit from doing so.

Nice try to insult my intelligence, Hajime. His cronies have already started to rub salt into our wounds. The result: absolute vapidity, fickle and self-centered cacophony, lack of personality, monotony, and boredom. He wants me to stop trying to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Hajime. Instead, he'd rather I go crazy. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. As a matter of policy, querimonious heretics should not distort the facts, but this has never stopped Hajime.

I have no idea why Hajime warrants that he has a close-to-perfect existence that's the envy of the inconsiderate troublemakers around him. Perhaps the thought popped into his head during omphaloskepsis. In any case, Hajime ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about snobbism that I can conclude only that Hajime is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every noisome ideology finds expression in Hajime Tabata. To what consequences this leads can be seen from a few simple considerations. First of all, Hajime generally tries to keep his distance from the goofy rampallions who construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. However, he sees nothing wrong with advocating fatalistic acceptance of a dishonest new world order. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy.

Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that there is no honor in Hajime's complaints. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that what really irks me is that Hajime has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him taunt, deride, and generally vilipend his enemies or he'll hornswoggle people into voting against their own self interests. When his publications are challenged, Hajime usually responds by going to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public. Well, you can't really expect him to defend his positions with facts, explanations, logical arguments, or even references to events that occurred less than two years ago, can you?

It behooves us to remember that Hajime uses the word “teleoroentgenography” to justify promoting a herd mentality over principled, individual thought. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that his adulators amount to nothing more than self-absorbed, inaniloquent pseudo-intellectuals riding on the back of a social fungus attacking the body politic. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that Hajime will retaliate by beating plowshares into swords. Effrontive Fagins may endanger our property or our security or our economic well-being, but Hajime endangers our souls. His publicity stunts are continually evolving into more and more tactless incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how if Hajime continues to withhold information and disseminate half-truths and whole lies, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Hajime Tabata and demonstrate conclusively that his imperious behavior will one day catch up to him.

The game looks like have some technical problems and almost everyone that played the Platinum demo don't liked the battle system

But I really hope that I'm wrong. This is my favorite franchise and I want her to be great again

Put your faith on WOFF my friend. The real Final Fantasy XV!

Sciortino

I'm so much happier now that I'm dead. Technically missing. Soon to be presumed dead. Gone.

And when my mother finds me investing my precious time trying to bond with this hot anime girl, I'll look straight into her eyes and say "but have you looked at the menu scree? have you actually seen the menu screen? In that very moment, she knows. She fucking knows. As she handles me the nugget pieces she previously cooked for me, she leaves my room with these words: "Persona 5 is the true savior of the JRPG".

"A true Final Fantasy game".

I spat out my fkn drink.

Zedark

To be fair, a alot of those people also mentioned they did like the iron giant battle, the only part representative of the game, so I don't worry that much about the combat.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Damn just hit me that this game will nearly miss the entire Obama presidency. Another thing to add to Nirolak's thread from a while back.

That's OK. The Clinton years had some great games. The Clinton years will have some great games. LONG MAY SHE REIGN

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I guess they don't think FF XV is big enough to warrant getting it out before Thanksgiving. Most of the really big franchises would rather wait until March instead of missing that date.

Boke1879

Almost everyone? Everyone i've saw on twitter after the demo got released was even more hyped for the game and couldn't wait to explore the battle system more. Most people I saw giving the battle system a hard time was right here on Gaf. IMO anything taken as a collective on this site doesn't represent the broader perspective of your average gamers.

Personally I thought the battle system was fine. Personally can't wait to add customization to it and use the magic system.

So Gamescom for FFXV now

Delay Announcement
Season Pass details
Leviathan summon fight and show demo
New Brotherhood anime episode

I wonder what their plans are for September and October. The initial idea was to have a steady stream of monthly content until the game releases, but now there's a rather large gap.

I guess they can fill September with the Luna anime episode that was supposed to be blu Ray exclusive.

No matter what happens this is quite the embarressment for SE and Tabata.

Zedark

Wow, a full 9 points higher than Tabata's best reviewed game. That would be an accomplishment worth celebrating.

Perhaps, on that faithful day when Tabata pulled FFXIIIVS from Nomura's dead hands, a part of Nomura transferred to Tabata, allowing him to make great, rather than average to good, games.
I mean, Nomura must be dead. Why else is KHIII not out yet?

sphinx

the piano man
Final Fantasy Versus XIII was announced for release on the yet unreleased PlayStation 3 home console a month before Persona 3 was released for the PlayStation 2

some people reading this thread were fucking 8 years old when the game was announced and now they are 18.

let that sink in.

a boy, a child, 8 years old, is a full blown grown-ass man 18 years old,

and the game isn't there yet.

this surpasses any delay in the history of videogames.

SoulUnison

Banned
that fucking lyric. So bad.

Why? I'd love to hear why it's bad.
Is an original song composed for something not allowed to reference the work it's commissioned for?
Are songs automatically terrible if you slot a woman's name in as a lyric?

Is "Roxanne" a lyrically OK song? "Billie Jean?" "Jolyne?"

If any lyric in the song is awkward, it's "Who cares about the thing I did that night?"
It's like they tried to haphazardly write around the possibility of a spoiler.

CpxbE1cWAAAYL3I.jpg:large

for the collage of reaction images and gifs. Haha

Simo

Photo proof then? Well good. More time in the oven will only work out for the best and not having a giant of a game come so soon after Deus Ex means I get some breathing room to dig into the cyberpunk world, and also give my wallet some breathing room too! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom