• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Microsoft E3 Conference Details Leaked (Ryse 2, Epic exclusive, FH2, more).

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Alternatively, if you're gonna leak something on your blogspot, you'll need a lot more than fanboy wishlists if you really want people to take you seriously. (Though considering how far that DualShockers rumor has spread, apparently people will take anything seriously.)

Heh, I guess as long as you're saying what people want to hear, they're very likely to believe you.

H3xum

I can already imagine small snippets:

- "A sequel to Mario Galaxy will release in Autumn"
- "Three major Zelda games in the work for Wii U, and each one of them is supposed to be bigger than OoT and TP combined"
- "Majora's Mask is the main inspiration"

- "Two new Metroid in development, a 2D game releasing in September and a new Prime expected for the first quarter of 2015"

and so on.

YOU SHUT YOUR FACE. YOU SHUT IT RIGHT NOW...........................

:(

andreyblade

Neo Member
Not sure what to believe with all of these rumors, but, I just hope, whenever Fallout 4 is actually a thing, that it doesn't have timed DLC exclusivity on any platform.

well fallout 3, from what i remember, had timed exclusivity for Xbox 360 and the same thing happened to Skyrim, so Bethesda is certainly into such shenanigans

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The days leading up to E3 are like the NFL draft. Lots of rampant speculation and throwing stuff on the wall

The reason both lists are fake is because both companies will spend 30 minutes or so going over numbers, introducing celebrities and game producers, and demoing AAA games that everyone was going to pre-order anyway.

Cut both lists in half and you have a more reasonable goal.

Just like the "Sony E3 leak"...

giphy.gif

shandy706

If half of Sony and Microsoft's lists that have been posted are real....we as gamers have won...LOL.

Both MS and Sony win E3.

(screw you single Company/Hardware lovers) :p

Would be surprising to see Ubisoft put The Division on X1 rather than PS4 as lead platform. I really would have thought otherwise. That and the Epic exclusive are the two big surprises for me out of this, everything else looks quite plausible.

Looks like very good E3 for Microsoft if true.
The Division will have exclusive content for Xbox One. That's why they've made that bit up.

The very first line of this "leak" is hilariously dumb. They're going to announce a Ryse sequel 7 months after shipping the first game, AND it's going to have a real time trailer? LMAO

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
LOL, dude this is a mock-up of the supposed leaked Sony press conference :lol

ArjanN

The reason both lists are fake is because both companies will spend 30 minutes or so going over numbers, introducing celebrities and game producers, and demoing AAA games that everyone was going to pre-order anyway.

Cut both lists in half and you have a more reasonable goal.

Exactly. This MS list alone has like at least 6 things on it that would be "megatons" on GAF. Now think about how many of those you usually get during a single E3 presentation.

though I like that whishlist, I know many of the described annoncements are fake, but I gotta agree I expect some of those coming true: Halo 2, Phantom Dust, Games for Gold, Ryse 2 (it has been rumoured for almost a year the same setting), the Platinum Game, Gears of War teaser, and Halo 5 release date

monome

lolly poppodoodledoo.

So from both Sony and MS leaks, we end up with 2/3 new IPs and constat flux of reboots/sequels. Sounds true. might even say too true.

Loxley

I don't believe for a second that 343i would ever bother to include the entire Halo 2 demo mission from E3 2003 as an unlockable for H2 Anniv. Especially considering that mission more or less made it into the final game - albeit heavily changed/modified.

Much more believable than the Sony list considering it includes some details. Still a lot of BS things about it:

-Ryse 2? Nope
-Samaritan exists and best looking game of the generation? Haha
-Quantum Break MP and still 2014? Not happening, especially not the graphical upgrade part
-XB1 lead platform for The Division? Exclusive content and marketing sure, but the lead platform wouldn't get changed. That would be dumb and impact development
-Way too fucking many games to fit into their set schedule combined with third parties
-Bigger E3 than last year? I very much doubt it

Com_Raven

Yes, yes it is.

The Last Guardian is confirmed, multiple times over the past few years AND recently to still be in development. A late 2014 release is actually not far fetched at all.

It is not vapor-ware, it is not cancelled, as per Sony themselves, it is still going to get released. Since it's been in development for several years, saying it might release at some point in the next 6-7 months is not that unrealistic.

I am not sure if the company itself saying "it is still being worked on" can prevent a game from being deemed Vaporware by the world outside, if they never see any evidence of that development?

I mean Duke Forever and Team Fortress 2 were both considered the poster boys of vaporware, despite being worked on- it was just that no one outside the company saw them for ages.

(1)Rare is prepping a re-boot of Battletoads and Perfect Dark...
(2)Phantom Dust : Sacrifice is being worked on by Grounding Inc and will be a prequel to the original. (3)The game will be episodic in nature.
(4)The secret Japanese game is coming from Platinum Games and is a Viewtiful Joe like action- beat em up. Codename is "RugPuddle". (5)This is part one of a multiple game deal with Microsoft to publish other titles in the future.

1) How many of their franchises are they going to be allowed to ruin?
2) HELL YES
3) Wait, so it's not going to be a CCG/Gameplay focused title but rather something focused on story... the worse aspect of the original? Why wasn't this just a F2P game like Heartstone but with great combat? My interest has dropped dramatically if this ends up true.
4) Another hell yes if true
5) XB1 is seeming like the platform for me if this is true.

DedValve

Banned
Now we just need a nintendo leak to complete the trifecta of rumored/wishlist leaks (and even the super fake ones won't have F-zero or metroid ;( )

And oh my goooooood platinum. Wallet curses at this potential rumor!

Seems fanciful to me.

In addition to that, nothing there that would make me think about getting an Xbox One.

One thing in that list casts the whole thing into doubt for me, as I've heard from three independent people that something in that list is not happening.

TimFL

The Sony leak looks better (in terms of overall games and features/services). And I think it's also way more likely to happen than this leak.

bede-x

Microsoft have rarely given much away with games with gold and now they're suddenly gonna start giving two games a month, with one of them being a retail title? Yeah right, this is so fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom