[Rumor] New Games from Ubi: AC Liberation HD, AC Pirates, Endwar Online, more

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Nov 3, 2007
I read rumors about AC3:L HD in the vita thread a long time ago (during march iirc), so yeah I think it's real.

AC Pirates sound like an iOS/android game, if it was 3DS/Vita they'll announce it already.

Jul 28, 2013
AC Liberation is actually pretty good. I can see the HD version being better though, not just because of the obvious visual improvements, but because it won't have that shit with the letters/hidden messages in it. The badly executed control gimmicks were the worst thing in that game by far.

Sep 14, 2012
AC Liberation HD will happen. I knew about it since pre-Gamescom and I was really surprised that they didn't announced it there. PS3/X360.
Damn, wish I wouldn't known before I bought Liberation when it was on sale on PSN. Waste of $13 since it's almost unplayable. Might go for HD assuming it actually runs well.

Mar 27, 2007
Georgia
Why would it have to be 1080p? I assumed the Vita screen would only update to around 720 when I said that.

Although I am aware the hardware would need an upgrade to deal with the extra power needed.
Vita games wouldn't scale well otherwise. The Vita's resolution is double the PSP's resolution in each direction for that reason (1080p is basically double the Vita's resolution in each direction).

If they increase the Vita's power, it would basically be a new system. Fragmenting such a small userbase is a terrible idea.

Jun 27, 2010
Assassins Creed: Liberation HD. Hmm, I vaguely remember hearing a rumour about this earlier this year, hope it comes to pass. It's a decent-ish AC game and one that could do with reaching a more wider audience.

jcm

Dec 8, 2008
Damn, wish I wouldn't known before I bought Liberation when it was on sale on PSN. Waste of $13 since it's almost unplayable. Might go for HD assuming it actually runs well.
How is it unplayable on Vita? It ran well for me. The only issue I had was with the light puzzle, and only until I realized you don't actually need any light. Just hold the Vita up and twist it around for a bit.

Banned
Mar 20, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Didn't like liberation on vita because I felt it was too small of a screen for such an open world game. Also, the different outfit determine your style and inventory management was awful lol. But I might give this a shot if it gets on steam or PS4.

Mar 3, 2013
I personally hope Rabbids Big Bang is another Wii U Rabbids game, bizarre as hell that Rabbids Invasion is an Xbone game, somehow I doubt Rabbids: Alive & Kicking for 360 did well... could be wrong.
Rabbids Invasion is not really a game. It's just the TV show with interactive elements on Xbox One, which with its TV angle is probably the best platform for such a thing. So your not really missing out.

To be fair I don't think Rabbids Land sold well either. Which is shame because I really enjoy those games on Nintendo platforms and how they use the unique controllers.

Rabbids Invasion is not really a game. It's just the TV show with interactive elements on Xbox One, which with its TV angle is probably the best platform for such a thing. So your not really missing out.

To be fair I don't think Rabbids Land sold well either. Which is shame because I really enjoy those games on Nintendo platforms and how they use the unique controllers.
True, and ironically, isn't it using interactive FMVs mostly, which Rabbids 2 on Wii used for the FPS sections?

Rabbids Land I believe will be a long tail seller, I often see Wii Rabbids games on shelves years after release. It's still close to full price, perhaps most wait for that, but eh, just speculation.

Doesn't mean I can't hope for Big Bang to be on Wii U, 3DS works as well. :p

Mar 22, 2007
Don't be silly a 3ds game makes far too much sense to happen
Why does a 3DS Assassins Creed game makes much sense?

Isn't ac3: liberation hd very late? Ac4 is already coming, i don't see the point now.
Its a different game, so some Assassins Creed fans might check it out. And its probably cheap to port over, so it can be worth the risk.

AssLib had MP? Was it different from regular AC MP?
Yep, its very different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIw2SIvBRVo

Its like a strategy game or something.

Dec 12, 2008
How is it unplayable on Vita? It ran well for me. The only issue I had was with the light puzzle, and only until I realized you don't actually need any light. Just hold the Vita up and twist it around for a bit.
Wait, do you mean the letters? Well, son of a ...

AssLib had MP? Was it different from regular AC MP?
Imagine the assassin training/naval trade minigames, but even more Facebook gamey.

May 23, 2011
FL USA
I remember an insider saying that Ubisoft would have FarCry 4 ready to release by early next year, but it has not even been announced at this point so I have to assume thats likely not going to happen. Probably E3 next year which kind of sucks because I want some FarCry on PS4, or atleast another Blood Dragon to tide us over.

I know its common to bag on Ubi, but they publish allot more games that I like then dont.

woen

Jun 8, 2013
France
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD : PC/PS3/360/Xbone/PS4/Wii U version of AC Liberation on PsVita ? maybe DL only.

Assassin's Creed Pirates : smartphone/ipad game, maybe Vita ?

Rayman Run Fiesta : Rayman Jungle Run sequel with R.Legends graphics

May 27, 2013
Isn't ac3: liberation hd very late? Ac4 is already coming, i don't see the point now.
Why? Aveline is getting some game time in 4 - though exclusive PS DLC, I think? - and I'd be inclined to think not many fans of the series actually played the Vita version.

It's basically a low risk high reward port.

oti

Banned
Aug 5, 2012
This list is real, Rayman Fiesta Run should come out really soon on Mobile and the Watch_Dogs Mobile App was demonstrated at gamescom.