• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Project Beast (From Software/Sony Japan Studio, PS4) [Port begging = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeopower6

I really hope Ni No Kuni 2 is coming. Actually one of hte stand out games of the PS3 generation for me, personally. It has potential to become a console pokemon if they do it up right.

Yeah, they'd need some stuff to help it along though like Yokai Watch and the weekly anime/manga it has atm.

What actually count is DemonNite's subtle hinting throughout the year though.

Well, yeah. I think they all kinda knew the same set of rumors and DemonNite was way more subtle about it.

fully erect

image.php

1.gif

Shinta

Banned
What actually count is DemonNite's subtle hinting throughout the year though.

I'd take that a lot more seriously. Agreed.

Anyone knowing Miyazaki isn't on Dark Souls 2 can guess he's doing another game for next gen. It's not hard. DemonNite was the one saying Beast though, and no one else did.

MilkBeard

Are you saying it looks nothing like the entrance to Majula then?

Did you even know what I was talking about? Probably not.

It doesn't look like that either. It doesn't really matter what you say at this point, the game does not look like Dark Souls II. You can provide pictures to prove your point, though.

Soriku

What? The entrance to Majula looks nothing like that. It's a lot narrower and the environment isn't similar at all.

Alebrije

Demons Souls 2 : The Beast.

thousand years after DS the humany faces its destiny , new weapons, new era....same old souls inside different foes....

I hope they target 60 fps, playing DS2 on PC has been a godsend. I don't know if I can adjust back to 30 fps souls.

edit: From should offer a 720p/60 fps or 1080p/30 fps graphical options. I think PS4 is at the point where you could offer graphical options, it's essentially a closed box pc.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Yes, I've been following the posts. You never clarified beyond "beginning of the game" until now.

But no, it isn't.

7CK2aZb.png
gz1t99m.png

2NhiI9V.jpg

Ishida

Banned
Verendus has said a lot of stuff in the past, including FFVXIII becoming FFXV (and when it would reveal) as well as Kingdom Hearts 3, and he said Sony and Miyazaki were working on a Souls successor - all of this was true

He also said Sony are working on an FF-style JRPG.

He has a nice track record. I just hope his information about Final Fantasy VII remake being on planning stages is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom