• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Ryu Hayabusa(DoA/Ninja Gaiden) and Kat (Gravity Rush) join PS All-Stars?

Did your computer Crash or something?

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Seconded. It's just poor manners.

Indeed

I now know how God's Beard must have felt. I completely guessed the Vergil hint back then though.

You can't blame him. Lupinko was playing with us. I meant some people got it right and he and his friends said it was wrong. It's awkward and weird guess game. I remembered that we were freakly over Mephisto and Firebrand. Someone said it was wrong, then we just trying to figure out what's the answer. It was Firebrand whole time.

Why did you bring up GB? The problem with the Lupinko stuff is that it was all so ambiguous, and he wouldn't confirm anything.

I think Lupinko learned his lesson and was easy on us with SF x TK leaks.

Mr. Fix

Why did you bring up GB? The problem with the Lupinko stuff is that it was all so ambiguous, and he wouldn't confirm anything.

I think I remember GB telling lups that the door was there so he could get out, which just stuck with me.

Regardless, while Paul does confirm it for the most part, he does so after official confirmation, so what's the point? Not to mention that Paul's hints are also incredibly vague. He used the PS mascot hint to refer to the new Dante, and the patriot hint for Raiden. It's really misleading.

The hints should be so that they don't refer to anyone else. That's just deceitful.

Kyon

Banned
Lightning, Cloud, Sahz, Snow?... Crying rn I'm crying. FF is the best just the hint of Square involvement is enough

Paul Gale

hey paul where are the pictures of your abs ):

ODk3NDc4OUY0N0M2QUY3OUJCREE6NWJjMWFiMjM2ZTk1MDYyM2U3ODhlZTBhOWUwNDM1YmM=

Sorry, no new ab pics at this time...but take out of my new article what you will. For now, there's an old one. Interesting thought: modify that pic into a character you DO want to see in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Surely there are some talented Photoshoppers out there, lol.

Kyon

Banned
ODk3NDc4OUY0N0M2QUY3OUJCREE6NWJjMWFiMjM2ZTk1MDYyM2U3ODhlZTBhOWUwNDM1YmM=

Sorry, no new ab pics at this time...but take out of my new article what you will. For now, there's an old one. Interesting thought: modify that pic into a character you DO want to see in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Surely there are some talented Photoshoppers out there, lol.

Do you come with the game? Preferably as a preorder bonus? Naked?

Mush

Hey Scrafty I PM'd Paul about Wander and he didn't reply so therefore I have concluded that his silence means that Wander is indeed on the roster so now we can hold hands and dance.

yessss there's the paul gale we know

Hey Scrafty I PM'd Paul about Wander and he didn't reply so therefore I have concluded that his silence means that Wander is indeed on the roster so now we can hold hands and dance.
He's just wandering if he should tell you or not.

plainr_

Debunking the two "leaked" Kat pics I see. ;)

Top Bottom