• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Ryu Hayabusa(DoA/Ninja Gaiden) and Kat (Gravity Rush) join PS All-Stars?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Would most definitely get the game is Kat was in it, like the icing on the cake. Now to see what Final Fantasy Character we get if we get one, considering how much SE have tried to push Lightning on its fanbase I would be surprised if it were anyone else.

Kouichi

Even if it exceeds 22 ounces? I mean, it won't be 39 ounces' worth, but still...can you handle all of that?

iPVzRH6vOEQNY.gif

Mr. Fix

Just as a reminder, Mink mentioned that his source knew of Kat, Ryu, and another dlc character. Whether or not Paul's counting the boss/in-game/dlc characters only is still vague.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Guys, don't believe in his leak and hype! You already went through with Conner AC3 but it was capture the flag mode.

Someone, need to put the picture of Paul Gale in Rocky Frame GIF

KevinCow

Banned
There will be between 22 and 39 characters.

WHAT A LEAK!

Guys, I have insider info too.

There will be between 10 and 50 stages.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
All right, I'll say it. The teasing is really annoying.

I agreed.

These leaks are fun! Kagari girl just have some fun with it :p

the leaks are fine with me, at long you are going to leak it without teasing people for several weeks. He claimed he know the insider informations and keep it to himself. It's annoying, usually people get banned for that. Paul is lucky that he didn't.

Paul Gale

Did your computer Crash or something?

I'll have something within the hour. It's not quite what I wanted to do originally, but it'll have to do. I discussed things with my source, and got some advice there. One SuperBot rep did text me back. A third person told me something that kind of cancels out what I had planned, but will still allow me to put up at least a little piece...

Top Bottom