• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia: most depressing place on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More depressing:

kohls-logo.jpg

Row

Banned
My mental image of russia has always been a cold place full of nothing but ugly concrete buildings and roving gangs of skinheads

Kayo-kun

Have you guys heard about the Krokodil drug and it's popularity in Russia?

Now that's depressing.

EDIT: No offence to Russians, but I totally agree with OP.

NomarTyme

Have you guys heard about the Krokodil drug and it's popularity in Russia?

Now that's depressing.

EDIT: No offence to Russians, but I totally agree with OP.
Ewww I just google that shit and it show a lady arm with no skin and just bone completely exposed.

apana

There is a lot of ethnic tension and nationalism springing up in Russia right now because of migration from neighboring regions. I heard some college students from foreign countries even try to walk in groups or hide out when Hitler's birthday rolls around every year. Putin has been cracking down on violence though so things may be getting better. Why does Eastern Europe have so much ethnic tension?

There is a lot of ethnic tension and nationalism springing up in Russia right now because of migration from neighboring regions. I heard some college students from foreign countries even try to walk in groups or hide out when Hitler's birthday rolls around every year. Putin has been cracking down on violence though so things may be getting better. Why does Eastern Europe have so many of these sorts of ethnic tensions?

how shitty are those places that they migrate TO eastern europe?

There is a lot of ethnic tension and nationalism springing up in Russia right now because of migration from neighboring regions. I heard some college students from foreign countries even try to walk in groups or hide out when Hitler's birthday rolls around every year. Putin has been cracking down on violence though so things may be getting better. Why does Eastern Europe have so much ethnic tension?

Cultural Crossroads.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i used to think so, but thinking of all the historic pieces there makes me think differently. riverside california is the most depressing place ive been thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom