• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian Chief Editor of one of the biggest russian gaming sites, Gamemag, died from coronavirus, age 33

Jason28

Has a tiny dick and smaller e-peen
I am sad to anounce that Mikhail Shaginyan, the Chief Editor of one of the biggest russian gaming sites, Gamemag.ru, died today of coronaviurs, age 33. He was a friendly, inteligent man, who wrote a lot about the gaming industry. Despite being a homosexual, he and his boyfriend Skyierist_Pidaras were always opened about it, never hide it and together they fought for the LGBT community in Russia.
Rest in piece, my friend.

you sure it's the rona and not the "I stabbed myself in the back and fell out of a window" virus? he seems like the kinda of folks that would contract such disease... :goog_unsure:

anyway, RIP.

MMaRsu

Banned
Anway rip to this person, I dont know him or read russian so I would never know it but best of wishes to everyone who knew him or is impacted by his death

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
That's awful news. Way too young. Condolences to their family and friends.

TaySan

Banned
RIP
Corona virus can kill young too and not just the old. I had it and luckily it was mild for me, but it was scary.

Some of the comments here are disgusting.

Jason28

Has a tiny dick and smaller e-peen
Attacked and killed by a bear but died of corona virus.
The_Revenant_2016_Leonardo_DiCaprio_HD_Wallpaper_01_1366x768.jpg

Mishenka Undead

Neo Member
Oh, actually, I remember this sweet couple have been storming Zelda reviews some time ago.

Wonder how SkyerLst_pidar (or Skyerist_pidar, I don't know if that's a capital "i") is doing right now. Such a loss for him, they've used to be inseparable. They both loved watching Twitch so much and supported it any way they could, even made some news about how many people were watching Dreams streams, when everyone else was too lazy to write about it.

Покойся с миром мужик ☦.

Увидимся на другой стороне....
....если она существует.

Also - here's some Latin letters so I don't get banned.

Top Bottom