• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salma Hayek!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon

Coin Return said:
pics now plz kthxbye

remote320.jpg

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Yeah, she looks amazing. She looks even better in her new film with Pearce Brosnan and you can all guess what Pearce Brosnan gets to do:mad:

Miguel

psycho_snake said:
Yeah, she looks amazing. She looks even better in her new film with Pearce Brosnan and you can all guess what Pearce Brosnan gets to do:mad:

Going to watch that tonight. Free passes rock.
salma99.jpg

:) :) :)

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
The pictures don't really do her appearance justice. It's just not the same without the jjiggling.

By the way, it really annoyed me to hear her compliment Brett Ratner. I wish that hack would just go away.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Minotauro said:
The pictures don't really do her appearance justice. It's just not the same without the jjiggling.

By the way, it really annoyed me to hear her compliment Brett Ratner. I wish that hack would just go away.
she still looks hotter than a lot of celebs in those pics:p

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
shuri said:
Now thats a woman.

I think her breasts may be larger than my ass, but then again, I'm a no-booty-having cracker.

Miguel

muncheese said:
True test of beauty, not one of those screen caps does she look bad. I would have her baby is she asked me to.

They weren't intended to look bad....unless you mean bad...in a dirty way...

salma99.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
3pheMeraLmiX said:
I remember when I saw her stripping in Dogma... I fell in love instantly :)

Watch 'Desperado'. You'll be a happy man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
mMMMMmmmmm MMmmmmmmmmmmm MMMMMMMM

Matlock

Banned
Desperado's sex scenes were rather...I dunno, unappealing. Even though she's undeniably hot, it wasn't all that enticing. Now that scene in "From Dusk 'Till Dawn" before the ugliness was hot.

Also hot are parts of "Frida."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom