• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi Arabia & Iran sever ties after execution of top Shia reformist cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that site definitely looks credible.

So credible that they don't even provide any sources for their reports /s

Did you even check the website before you posted it?
Google results for sunni prisoners in Iran showed that website. Its clear you like to shoot down any criticism of Iran though. Unashamedly so. Both countries are autocratic and corrupt so there is no benefit in defending either one of them from gross human rights violations.

Azih

Google results for sunni prisoners in Iran showed that website. Its clear you like to shoot down any criticism of Iran though. Unashamedly so. Both countries are autocratic and corrupt so there is no benefit in defending either one of them from gross human rights violations.

Bad sources are bad sources Rusty.

In any case though each country's respective human rights stature is kinda irrelevant.

* Saudi executed a Shiite cleric knowing it would exacerbate tensions BAD
* An Irani mob attacked the Saudi embassay BAD
* Iranian security forces did not prevent attack NEGLIGENT at best
* Irani establishment condemned the embassy attack and arrested dozens GOOD
* Saudi loses its shit BAD.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
"Putting two and two together" is not what I requested. As of yet it is safe to say any claim of Saudi Arabia's support of ISIS is pure conjecture if this is everything that you can present.

"Putting two and two together" is the logical deduction based on Saudi Arabia's history.

You're not going to get smoking gun evidence because it's called "covert support" for a reason. Reading behind the lines, Obama's cooling relations with the kingdom speaks far louder than any unsubstantiated claim does.

Where am I shooting down criticism of Iran? All I want is credible sources.

Iran is not far behind Saudi Arabia as being one of the worst countries in the world, especially when it comes to capital punishment, it's just Saudi Arabia happens to be worse. Unlike SA though, they don't spread a toxic religion that is used as inspiration for terrorism.

On the other hand, folks like DXB Knight and yourself(to a lesser extent) post shady sources with sensationalist headlines to spread misinformation.

There are Sunnis in Iran Assembly of Experts of the Leadership. a council of about 80 person that supervising Iran leader's activities.
There are more than 20 Sunnis in Iranian Parliament.
We have Sunni embassador too.
And Sunni mosques are more than Shiite mosques in Iran.
I don't know about Sunni prisoners and their reasons for that, but I have lots of Sunni friends/neighbours that live in Iran without a problem.

params7

Banned
Iran relatively is more liberal than Saudi Arabia. Though both function with values which directly conflict with Western way of society.

Definitely a massive over reaction by KSA. They're trying to isolate Iran especially since the west is re-establishing ties with them.

I agree due to low oil prices SA doesn't have the vast money spending as vastly as they were able to do before

while EU countries are already jumping into economic deals with Iran after lifting long old sanctions

seems that SA wants to not increase Iran's power on their proxy stage

Yup, that site definitely looks credible.

So credible that they don't even provide any sources for their reports /s

Did you even check the website before you posted it?
I am sorry but...
if you actually think Iran doesn't execute and prison a bunch of Sunnis or people against the state then your living in La La Land

GSG Flash

I am sorry but...
if you actually think Iran doesn't execute and prison a bunch of Sunnis or people against the state then your living in La La Land

Where did I ever say that?

You seem to be living in "No reading comprehension" or "pull shit out of my ass" land.

Where did I ever say that?

You seem to be living in "No reading comprehension" or "pull shit out of my ass" land.

sure you can toss back witty comments as much as you want and also post assumptions about something as facts but in reality both countries are messed up and play this proxy game.... don't try to sugar coat one country

Saudi Arabia knows that the USA has its back.

It is true I suspect the USA might think it make things more complicated, but I can see in certain aspects this might slightly be a good thing as it hurts Iran's influence, plus Iran might have to go to the west or maybe other regions now. This could be a good thing for the nuclear deal as this might pressure Iran.

I also saw a thread and news articles before on pipeline plans that both Iran and SA want

SA wants a pipeline that goes through Jordan and Syria, while Iran wants one that goes through Iraq and Syria

Syria is being fought over for many reason and one of them is this pipeline assurance

Suen

There are Sunnis in Iran Assembly of Experts of the Leadership. a council of about 80 person that supervising Iran leader's activities.
There are more than 20 Sunnis in Iranian Parliament.
We have Sunni embassador too.
And Sunni mosques are more than Shiite mosques in Iran.
I don't know about Sunni prisoners and their reasons for that, but I have lots of Sunni friends/neighbours that live in Iran without a problem.
Saudis are pretty impressive themselves

The Saudi Council Of Ministers consist 100 % of the Saudi Monarchy
The Saudi Arabian Cabinet's religious composition is 100 % Sunni
The Saudi Arabian Cabinet's ethnic composition is 100 % Arab
The Saudi Arabian Cabinet's political affiliation consist 100 % of the Saudi Monarchy

Rich coming from someone that has a habit of usually trying to excuse or "soften" the image of Saudi Arabia in a "but they are not that bad" way while barely mentioning anything about their: sectarian government, the historical marginalisation and brutal oppression of their Shia minority (or liberal and non-"muslim" minority for that matter), brutally oppressing a Shia majority in another Gulf country, creating a sectarian coalition bombing the poorest Arab nation in the world (from their civilians to their infrastructure to their cultural heritage), their clerics regularly inciting hatred and calling for the killing of non-Sunnis (Shia in specific). This of course while you yell mostly nonsense about some exaggerated fairy tale marginalisation of Sunnis in Iraq which, while being a very corrupt country, was (post-2003) and still is light years ahead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to the ethnic and religious composition and political affiliation of a government. Moreover you (and you're not alone in this) like to somehow indirectly try to make it seem understandable that people join, follow and believe in ISIS ideology because of this fairy tale marginalisation, a pretty narrative nicely set up by the West and it's GCC allies, now and in the past because in the end the Gulf money has to be useful for something. I'll admit though there's been a few time where you did criticize them. While I certainly think you're a good poster you have a solid habit of being a Saudi apologist so I wouldn't criticize GSG Flash given your tone in Saudi-related threads in general.

Also, just to remind people, DXB Knight is the same poster who claimed, back in the summer of 2014 when cities in Iraq were falling to ISIS, that ISIS was a grand Shia scheme backed by Iran, this not so long after ISIS had just executed 1700 (official figure of bodies found, very likely higher) Shia air cadets in less than a week. I wouldn't take anything this guy says seriously.

If there's something very interesting about this situation then it's that it essentially shows again which countries that are on a Saudi payroll (the ongoing Yemen war already being clear about that).

Meanwhile Iran is completely retarded for letting the embassy being attacked. While executing and attempting to ignite a stronger sectarian conflict in the region is barely comparable to attacking an embassy it's still not the right way to go about it and I wouldn't be surprised if this was allowed to happen to some extent. It's also bad in that it gives the Saudis an excuse to divert attention, which is the saddest part about the whole thing because I think the tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia is taking away the attention from what led to this and matters most: the marginalisation and brutal oppression of Saudi Arabia's Shia minority. This is not something new, nor something that happened after 2003. There was uprisings from the Shia minority some decades back ago as well and similar to now it was brutally crushed then.

And Sunni mosques are more than Shiite mosques in Iran
I'm sorry but I also have a hard time believing something like this.

Suen

I also saw a thread and news articles before on pipeline plans that both Iran and SA want

SA wants a pipeline that goes through Jordan and Syria, while Iran wants one that goes through Iraq and Syria

Syria is being fought over for many reason and one of them is this pipeline assurance
Very good point brought up. This is a very important detail many miss or seem unaware of. One of the biggest reasons Turkey and Qatar got so heavily involved so early on in trying to destabilize Syria and toppling the Baath govt in Syria. had lots to do with the Qatar-Turkey pipeline project which Assad was having none of. It wouldn't come as a shock if Turkey's recent violation of Iraq's sovereignity through it's incursions (it still hasn't pulled out troops)has to do with wanting to have the pipeline go through Iraq instead because Russia has basically fucked up whatever original plans Turkey had in Syria.

It's look like they want something. In fact i don't think that this will escalate as a war because Iran don't want to fight. Besides, national organisation want to stop this (for economical reasons).
Well...Russia wants to be the mediator between the two countries.

I am overly curious about this

since no one talks about it but let us say this goes to the extreme and becomes a heated Shia vs Sunni problem (which I hope doesn't happen)

Russia's ethnic Muslim population is 95% Sunni... and all their former Soviet countries even Crimea is Sunni

for what reason doesn't Putin side with Iran and Assad? Is is due to trying to be the opposite of the US?

Anyone know? :/

Azih

In some ways the Sunni/Shia split is overblown. Places that are overwhelmingly Sunni don't really know anything about Shias at all. Well historically. The world is different now. Still most people don't give a shit about the divide as they shouldn't.

And really this sectarian business is mostly being driven not by theological issues but tribal/economic ones. Saudi Arabia has a sizable Shia minority living right next to the oil fields and so the Al Sauds need to keep them suppressed. Most of all of this flows directly from that fact.

The sub continent has a large numbers of Sunnis and Shias and relations started souring between the communities when Saudi started successfully exporting their intolerant version of Islam.

In some ways the Sunni/Shia split is overblown. Places that are overwhelmingly Sunni don't really know anything about Shias at all. Well historically. The world is different now. Still most people don't give a shit about the divide as they shouldn't.

And really this sectarian business is mostly being driven not by theological issues but tribal/economic ones. Saudi Arabia has a sizable Shia minority living right next to the oil fields and so the Al Sauds need to keep them suppressed. Most of all of this flows directly from that fact.

The sub continent has a large numbers of Sunnis and Shias and relations started souring between the communities when Saudi started successfully exporting their intolerant version of Islam.
I agree that Wahabism is more so a idealogy of them and us rather then working together

Plus a majority of this proxy stuff is for economic and regional interests rather then religious ones.... I am just wondering if Putin pushes too hard with the Iranian alliance he might suffer discontent and political upheaval in his own country due to every Russian affiliated muslim ethnicity being Sunni

On another note some updates

Breaking: Iraqi police say at least two Sunni mosques have been attacked in Shia-majority city south of Baghdad
11 hours ago
Local officials in Hilla province told the Reuters news agency that two Sunni mosques were bombed and partly destroyed in a city around 60 miles south of Baghdad.

The interior ministry confirmed the incidents without further details, but issued a warning urging people not to get drawn into sectarian conflict.

Azih

Plus a majority of this proxy stuff is for economic and regional interests rather then religious ones.... I am just wondering if Putin pushes too hard with the Iranian alliance he might suffer discontent and political upheaval in his own country due to every Russian affiliated muslim ethnicity being Sunni.

Considering what happened in Chechnya I think it's safe to say that Putin gives absolutely no shit about that. Muslims in Russia have other things to worry about more important than jumping into ME politics.

Considering what happened in Chechnya I think it's safe to say that Putin gives absolutely no shit about that. Muslims in Russia have other things to worry about more important than jumping into ME politics.

yes but already dissatisfaction of supporting Assad over Sunni majority has lead to distress in that area....

Siding with Iran even further or killing other Sunnis abroad would just make Russian Muslims feel as if their government never sided with them in the first place. A not so good strategy when civil unrest has already happened for so long.

The interwebs is a weird place... information can get skewed and Putin siding more with Iran in this confict can become a broken telephone and eventually change into Putin hates Sunnis in general.

No country is stupid enough to start a war over one dead civilian.

H9jlsy5.jpg

spekkeh

Banned
I am overly curious about this

since no one talks about it but let us say this goes to the extreme and becomes a heated Shia vs Sunni problem (which I hope doesn't happen)

Russia's ethnic Muslim population is 95% Sunni... and all their former Soviet countries even Crimea is Sunni

for what reason doesn't Putin side with Iran and Assad? Is is due to trying to be the opposite of the US?

Anyone know? :/
It's a bit of both. Moscow doesn't much care for the Muslim population, nor do by and large the Russian people. If anything cracking down on them leads to political gain. But the alliance between Gaddafi, Assad and the Soviet Union was definitely based on opportunism, where Marxist ideas were a thorn in the flesh of the West, and vice versa, the US shunning the countries was interesting for the Soviet Union in terms of gaining economic and geopolitical influence. The alliance with Iran is much more recent, the SU sided with Iraq during the iraq-iran war, but seems to be born out of a similar opportunism. If no one wants to be friends with Iran, that means an easy sphere of influence for Russia.

Azih

yes but already dissatisfaction of supporting Assad over Sunni majority has lead to distress in that area....

Siding with Iran even further or killing other Sunnis abroad would just make Russian Muslims feel as if their government never sided with them in the first place. A not so good strategy when civil unrest has already happened for so long.

The interwebs is a weird place... information can get skewed and Putin siding more with Iran in this confict can become a broken telephone and eventually change into Putin hates Sunnis in general.

Fair enough. There are a lot of Wahhabi type Chechen fighters wandering around fighting in all the hotspots and they certainly take their inspiration from the Sunni side of this split.

Mehdi Hassan (UPFront) posted a video on this Shia/Sunni conflict
https://twitter.com/AJUpFront/status/684046111728865280

That is is more recent then one may seem to believe and that it is more about power then anything else

it is like other countries and when bigoted views rise up in in relation to politics and economic disparity
It's a bit of both. Moscow doesn't much care for the Muslim population, nor do by and large the Russian people. If anything cracking down on them leads to political gain. But the alliance between Gaddafi, Assad and the Soviet Union was definitely based on opportunism, where Marxist ideas were a thorn in the flesh of the West, and vice versa, the US shunning the countries was interesting for the Soviet Union in terms of gaining economic and geopolitical influence. The alliance with Iran is much more recent, the SU sided with Iraq during the iraq-iran war, but seems to be born out of a similar opportunism. If no one wants to be friends with Iran, that means an easy sphere of influence for Russia.

Fair enough. There are a lot of Wahhabi type Chechen fighters wandering around fighting in all the hotspots and they certainly take their inspiration from the Sunni side of this split.

like the video above if we continue to view this as a them vs them (Black vs White) view point it can escalate to something more

smurfx

get some go again
It may captured some of the attackers but what about the Security forces as your seeing in that picture, they stood doing nothing.
CX2500JWkAApfwA
right a couple of security guards are supposed to stop a blood thirsty mob. i'm sure they get paid enough for that.

GSG Flash

Interesting read, especially this part:

“This is a dangerous game [the Saudis] are playing,” an unnamed U.S. official told the Washington Post. “There are larger repercussions than just the reaction to these executions,” including damage to “counter-ISIL initiatives as well as the Syrian peace process.

I don't think this is the response the Saudis were expecting from the west, they wanted this to become their own Iranian hostage crisis but instead are being condemned by the west for both the execution and the handling of the aftermath.

Another interesting read:

BREMMER: 'Saudi Arabia is in serious trouble, and they know it'

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
It would warm my heart to see America realign away from the vile government of Saudi Arabia and toward the much less vile Iran, but I'll believe it when I see it.

M.Bluth

Interesting read, especially this part:

I don't think this is the response the Saudis were expecting from the west, they wanted this to become their own Iranian hostage crisis but instead are being condemned by the west for both the execution and the handling of the aftermath.

Another interesting read:

BREMMER: 'Saudi Arabia is in serious trouble, and they know it'

The Iranian response did indeed bite the bait, but it is true, the whole thing isn't going over well for what the Saudis hoped.
Well, aside from the domestic response. Saudi citizens, besides the Shias protesting in the east, have totally eaten it up, are very excited about the Kingdom having this confrontation, and totally forgot that they're much poorer now thanks to sudden price hikes on energy (which your link brings up, as well).

I don't know how long this will last. At this point, a war with Iran would definitely be popular with Saudi citizens—not that I think it would get to that point, but further escalation will have popular support.
However, considering how consistently terrible the new Salman government has been in predicting outcomes for their rash decisions, regional and international actions will not turn out in their favor, and the economic realities will come back to bite them in the ass domestically.

Also, I worry where Khamenei and all the conservative nutjobs in Iran will take all this.

I just hope this stupid dick measuring contest they're running resolves with as little damage as possible.

norinrad

Of topic,but the guy had one of the most coolest names I've ever heard. May he RIP.

They the Saudi's clearly killed the wrong guy. Even the West who happens to be their friends are having a hard time defending them on this one, when you count all the stuff they get away with, while other countries are crippled with sanctions for all the wrong reasons.

params7

Banned
It is true I suspect the USA might think it make things more complicated, but I can see in certain aspects this might slightly be a good thing as it hurts Iran's influence, plus Iran might have to go to the west or maybe other regions now. This could be a good thing for the nuclear deal as this might pressure Iran.

Good in what sense? American support can be blamed to some extent for the kind of bait and posturing the Sauds are projecting right now.

Madness

It would warm my heart to see America realign away from the vile government of Saudi Arabia and toward the much less vile Iran, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Saudi Arabia is tolerant of Israel, Iran is not, therefore the US will always side with Saudi Arabia.

Rich coming from someone that has a habit of usually trying to excuse or "soften" the image of Saudi Arabia in a "but they are not that bad" way while barely mentioning anything about their: sectarian government, the historical marginalisation and brutal oppression of their Shia minority (or liberal and non-"muslim" minority for that matter), brutally oppressing a Shia majority in another Gulf country, creating a sectarian coalition bombing the poorest Arab nation in the world (from their civilians to their infrastructure to their cultural heritage), their clerics regularly inciting hatred and calling for the killing of non-Sunnis (Shia in specific). This of course while you yell mostly nonsense about some exaggerated fairy tale marginalisation of Sunnis in Iraq which, while being a very corrupt country, was (post-2003) and still is light years ahead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to the ethnic and religious composition and political affiliation of a government. Moreover you (and you're not alone in this) like to somehow indirectly try to make it seem understandable that people join, follow and believe in ISIS ideology because of this fairy tale marginalisation, a pretty narrative nicely set up by the West and it's GCC allies, now and in the past because in the end the Gulf money has to be useful for something. I'll admit though there's been a few time where you did criticize them. While I certainly think you're a good poster you have a solid habit of being a Saudi apologist so I wouldn't criticize GSG Flash given your tone in Saudi-related threads in general.
I'm not sure why you like to make your posts oh so personal? Like digging up past and other posts in order to prove your point? Why not argue what you need to argue based on points raised instead of bringing up ISIS and whatever the fuck? It seems like you have a problem with posters and not their arguments. Didn't I call both Iran and Saudi Arabia auto-cratic, corrupt regimes? I dont need to prove anything. I have no horse between Sauds or the Ayatollahs. What I take concern is when people start throwing allegations that Saudi government funds AQ or ISIS, when those groups want nothing more than royal family's heads on pikes. What I am also not a fan of is regime change.
Where am I shooting down criticism of Iran? All I want is credible sources.

Iran is not far behind Saudi Arabia as being one of the worst countries in the world, especially when it comes to capital punishment, it's just Saudi Arabia happens to be worse. Unlike SA though, they don't spread a toxic religion that is used as inspiration for terrorism.

On the other hand, folks like DXB Knight and yourself(to a lesser extent) post shady sources with sensationalist headlines to spread misinformation.
https://hra-news.org/en/names-27-death-row-sunni-prisoners-rajai-shahr-prison

Names of the prisoners listed in the first website:
The list below is the names of these prisoners:

1) Kaveh Vaisi

2) Behrooz Shanazari

3) Taleb Maleki

4) Shahram Ahmadi

5) Kaveh Sharifi

6) Arash Sharifi

7) Varia Ghaderi

8) Kayvan Momenifard

9) Barzan Nasrollahzadeh

10) Alem Barmashti

11) Pouria Mohammadi

12) Ahmad Nasiri

13) Idris Nemati

14) Farzad Honarjoo

15) Seyyed Shahoo Ibrahimi

16) Mohammad Yavar Rahimi

17) Bahman Rahimi

18) Mokhtar Rahimi

19) Mohammad Gharibi

20) Farshid Naseri

21) Mohammad Kayvan Karimi

22) Amjad Salehi

23) Omid Payvand

24) Ali Mojahedi

25) Hekmat Sharifi

26) Amr Abdullahi

27) Omid Mahmoudi
...or are we looking for more sources? Let me know because I can google some more.

Madness

The nuclear deal with Iran indicates otherwise.

The one that was barely passed and one that lead to senators writing letters to Iran, inviting Netanyahu to criticize and insult Obama, and one that every single member of the GOP vows they will undo, and one that even tons of Democrats are against?

The nuclear deal happened because short of full out military action, nothing was stopping Iran, not even the crippling sanctions. You actually think the US will spurn the Saudi's again? They need their support, their oil, and the fact SA buys tens of billions in overpriced military hardware.

Azih

Fair enough. But that on its own has Saudi freaking the hell out. The situation in Syria also weakens Saudis position and strengthens Iran. Especially since Saudi seems to prefer finding new ways to destabilize the region rather than fight ISIS. Something that Iran is all in on.

Edit: That's not a great source Rusty.

norinrad

The one that was barely passed and one that lead to senators writing letters to Iran, inviting Netanyahu to criticize and insult Obama, and one that every single member of the GOP vows they will undo, and one that even tons of Democrats are against?

The nuclear deal happened because short of full out military action, nothing was stopping Iran, not even the crippling sanctions. You actually think the US will spurn the Saudi's again? They need their support, their oil, and the fact SA buys tens of billions in overpriced military hardware.

Europe wanted the deal as well. Not only the US sells overpriced weapons of mass destruction to the Saudi's.

Those weapons have recently been used to bomb a poor country next door back into the beginning of time, as if said poor country didn't have enough problems of its own.

This year is going to be interesting as Europe is finally confronted with all these incoming refugees due to bad policies towards that region and their support of the Saudi's for cheap oil.

Europe wanted the deal as well. Not only the US sells overpriced weapons of mass destruction to the Saudi's.

Those weapons have recently been used to bomb a poor country next door back into the beginning of time, as if said poor country didn't have enough problems of its own.

This year is going to be interesting as Europe is finally confronted with all these incoming refugees due to bad policies towards that region and their support of the Saudi's for cheap oil.

Saudi's main oil buyers are in Asia

Europe buys its oil from Russia, etc...

https://hra-news.org/en/names-27-death-row-sunni-prisoners-rajai-shahr-prison

Names of the prisoners listed in the first website:

...or are we looking for more sources? Let me know because I can google some more.
That sourse isn't very reliable. I searched some of those names in farsi and for many of them, there is only that site and nothing else.
Interesting thing is that article wrote in december 28 2015 and said that these sunni persons are going to death, and you can find articles on december 3 2013 that said this too! it means they were sentenced to death 2 years ago but nothing happened and then sentenced to death again?!
Is seems that they went to prison between 1388-1389 (2009-2010) that's exactly the sad times after presidental election in Iran. the days that hundreds of people went to prison and it didn't depend on their religion.
Mir Hossein Mousavi (prime minister of Iran for 8 years) and Mehdi Karroubi (leader of Iran parliament 2 times) are still in house arrest until today. lots of other famous persons went to prison and I think some of them are still there too. and all of these famous persons were shiite. and hundreds of normal (not famous) persons too.
I mean those days were really sad and worst times of many Iranian's lives, but they were for all religions, not only sunnis. it's like that USA sending 2000 person to prison with 50 black people among them and then we write articles about racism in USA.

It's a play by Saudi's and Iranians to enhances the stand-off position between OPEC and the States

You guys know that those two guys are the biggest members of OPEC right? They sit on one table and talk about the "important" stuff, not what they want us to talk about

Facts:
- Oil price down
- It's going to get worst when Iran starts pumping their 1 million barrels soon
- Stand-off on Oil led to the closure of a lot of American Oil companies
- Oil price should hover between $50-60 where it's high enough for Oil producing countries to survive and low enough to prevent US from restarting their companies

Saudi: "Yo RoRo.. market is fucked"
Iran: " tell me about it.. wait until I start pumping"
Saudi: "I know man! what to do now?"
Iran: "You tell me! you're acting all anti-terrorists and shit.. it was perfect dude"
Saudi: "I know, I'm sorry.. Listen!!!"
Iran: "What?"
Saudi: "I'll kill this dude in my prison and we start a decent fight to stir things up"
Iran: "mmm.. Has to be convincing though, not like the Bahrain interference shit that no one buys"
Saudi: "Sounds like a plan."
Iran: "Done.. but hey.. what about our people??!!"
Saudi: "LOL!"
Iran: "ROFL!"

It's a play by Saudi's and Iranians to enhances the stand-off position between OPEC and the States

You guys know that those two guys are the biggest members of OPEC right? They sit on one table and talk about the "important" stuff, not what they want us to talk about

Facts:
- Oil price down
- It's going to get worst when Iran starts pumping their 1 million barrels soon
- Stand-off on Oil led to the closure of a lot of American Oil companies
- Oil price should hover between $50-60 where it's high enough for Oil producing countries to survive and low enough to prevent US from restarting their companies

Saudi: "Yo RoRo.. market is fucked"
Iran: " tell me about it.. wait until I start pumping"
Saudi: "I know man! what to do now?"
Iran: "You tell me! you're acting all anti-terrorists and shit.. it was perfect dude"
Saudi: "I know, I'm sorry.. Listen!!!"
Iran: "What?"
Saudi: "I'll kill this dude in my prison and we start a decent fight to stir things up"
Iran: "mmm.. Has to be convincing though, not like the Bahrain interference shit that no one buys"
Saudi: "Sounds like a plan."
Iran: "Done.. but hey.. what about our people??!!"
Saudi: "LOL!"
Iran: "ROFL!"
This is epic.

Breaking: Kuwait summons it's ambassador in Iran.
Edit : Kuwait condemns the attacks on the Saudi Embassy and Consulate.

Kuwait can never cut ties with Iran, nor can the UAE, and Qatar will always go against the wave of its neighbors

Do you mind if I asked for a source for the Kuwaiti news?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom