• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scenes from cartoons that still make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Space Jam parody from one of the last episodes of Animaniacs that had me floored when I was watching it a couple of months ago. I didn't even know I could still laugh that hard for so long.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Early Spongebob was genius

Early Spongebob was one of the greatest cartoons ever. It's too bad that Nick has extended it way beyond its prime. If it had ended at the right place, then it would have had one great legacy.

jaxword

Dragonball Z is full of moments that made me laugh as a kid and work even better as memes now.

pqvHPUL.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh man, this really is gonna be a Looney Tunes thread
2358171_os2jgz.gif

giphy1tsjnc.gif

t1s2u57ujkwg.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Though it was originally Gabby who did it
pbs5.5.jpg

but to give Disney props
Goofy_baseball.gif

Goofy How-To's are some of the funniest things on the planet to this day.

Maybe you guys can help me.

There's a Sylvester and Tweety cartoon where Sylvester throws an anvil onto a lever which shoots him straight up. He grabs Tweety bird, hits the lever again, then runs off at which point he's smashed in the head by the anvil. Do you remember the name of the cartoon that happened in?

edit: As for my choice, pretty much any cartoon this character is in:

images

AMUSIX

but to give Disney props
Goofy_baseball.gif

Goofy How-To's are some of the funniest things on the planet to this day.

Absolutely agree that this thread belongs to Looney Tunes....but yeah, Goofy's How-To's are awesome. Greatest thing about this gif is that, despite the craziness that is happening with the rest of the field, the people actually involved in the play are pretty much doing exactly what they should be

Kangi

Spongebob before it turned to shit: the thread.

Band Geeks was the absolute pinnacle of Spongebob, so I wasn't surprised to see it mentioned immediately.

Really, cartoons should still make a lot of people laugh. And if they don't, then they weren't good enough cartoons.

Cipherr

Animaniacs, far to many to name. From Katy kaboom to the squirrels, the show was just unreal. I really wonder why and under what circumstances it ended, it was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom