• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scenes from cartoons that still make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machine

176626_v1.jpg

Pinky & the Brain. The Brain goes on Jeopardy to win enough money for his plan to take over the world. Although he has written "Brain" as his name, the host keeps calling him Brian and Brain keeps correcting him. Makes me laugh every time.

Camjo-Z

Ren & Stimpy... I am astounded that this scene ever made it to TV.

"My opera records... COOVERED IN BUBBLEGUM!!!! AAEAEAAAEEHHH!!!"

Honorable mention that missed out because I can't find a decent clip on Youtube: "YOU FEELTHY SWINE! I WILL KILL YOU!"

Ithil

0.jpg

"Yoiks, and away!"

hqdefault.jpg

"Leopold...Leopold...Leopold!"

yespuokq.png

"Smithers, I'm home!"

Also from Tom & Jerry, Tee For Two, when Jerry sends a swarm of bees down a reed pipe Tom is using to breath through at the bottom of the lake, and the results:

TEE%2BFOR%2BTWO.png

The whole shootout scene between Daffy & Marvin in Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2th Century is just fucking hilarious. Daffy pointing out when his disintegrating gun disintegrates it disintegrates and firing back the "Ouch!" always makes me bust out laughing.

His disintegration proof vest doing exactly what it says it will do kills me every time.

sphinx

the piano man
this thread makes me feel old... I mean spongebob is what you think of when you read the topic line? that happened just a few years ago...

most of neogaf = teenagers confirmed

Foghorn Leghorn always made me laugh when he talked to the baby Chicken Hawk. He'd always have to tell him to listen to him "now listen here boy are you paying attention, now look at me when I'm talking to ya boy." All of his rants are funny like this.

I like the No Tell Motel scene from Rocko's Modern Life the best. Never noticed how inappropriate/funny it was until I was older.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWplbcjU4q4

rexor0717

I just want to watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy now. Probably my favorite cartoon from my childhood. At least there is some on Netflix.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Tex Avery's Rock-a-bye Bear

The dog needs to keep the place quiet because there is an angry bear sleeping in the cabin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMV7HW5fVVQ

My absolute favorite cartoon ever.

This is the EXACT scene that I thought of when I went into this thread. I was about to go search for it.. I love the Tex Avery cartoons.
One of his other shorts, King Size Canary, is one of the all time greats when it came to animation. Can't seem to find it on YouTube anymore, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom