• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scientist Reflects on Dolphin Sex: "it never occurred to me not to do it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az987

all good things
When I went to the aquarium and gave a dolphin LSD and tried to jerk him off all I got was arrested.

Man, I wish I lived in the 60s.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
THIS STORY HAS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE SHIT I'M SORRY CARL SAGAN AND JEFF BRIDGES AND DOLPHIN SEX AND NASA AND LSD HOW CAN ANYBODY SUMMARIZE THIS GO READ IT DAMN.

tumblr_mcyeksuHdq1rezavlo2_250.gif

Brakke

Banned
I really meant the part where the after funding was cut, the dolphin was shipped to a cheaper lab and then committed suicide from loneliness.

Plus she a damn ice queen about it.

Ric O'Barry corroborates the use of this word ["suicide"]. "Dolphins are not automatic air-breathers like we are," he explains. "Every breath is a conscious effort. If life becomes too unbearable, the dolphins just take a breath and they sink to the bottom. They don't take the next breath." Andy Williamson puts Peter's death down to a broken heart, brought on by a separation from Lovatt that he didn't understand. "Margaret could rationalise it, but when she left, could Peter? Here's the love of his life gone."

"I wasn't terribly unhappy about it," explains Lovatt, 50 years on.

LCGeek

formerly sane
This is about as funny as the sly interspecies dolphin sex thread I found at a few places once. I really hope this is a joke.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So she manually relieved a dolphin with her hand?

People do this all day every day to get semen from breading animals.

Calling it "sex" is a bit misleading.. don't ya think?

Did Clinton have sex in the oval office?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sounds like she just gave him Dolphin handy-j's

So all the dolphin has to do was rub her leg and she would jerk him off?

Talk about minimal effort ...

I wish that worked on my wife lol.

akira28

No don't let them fool you, they're just simple foot fetishists. Natures beta animal.

but think about it. to be able to be aroused by the physical features of an animal of a completely different species from you. the sense of self and sense of other would have to be extremely advanced. Makes me wonder what the dolphin was thinking was going through the human woman's mind while all of this took place.

Stet

Banned
but think about it. to be able to be aroused by the physical features of an animal of a completely different species from you. the sense of self and sense of other would have to be extremely advanced. Makes me wonder what the dolphin was thinking was going through the human woman's mind while all of this took place.

Probably the dolphin was more turned on by how fuckin' nasty she was getting.

akira28

Probably the dolphin was more turned on by how fuckin' nasty she was getting.

"Dear Penthouse, I never would have believed it could happen to me...

I'm just a young dolphin, been living with this human girl for a few months.. But she's so kinky. Every so often we'll be sitting there, and then she'll roll me over, and she straddles me..and then...with her extra thin flippers she does things to me. Amazing things."

Kinyou

Dear humans, please stop fucking dolphins.

Sincerely, everyone

An army of chimps is the best course of action for the time dolphins come back to reclaim the land.
Oh no, don't bring apes into this. Orang Utans are apparently attracted to human women. Afaik did Birute Galdikas even witness how an Orang Utan raped a woman

Look at these guys. They know exactly what's going on

201203242232298bafoufv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom