• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screw iphone/S7, Axon 7 is where its at (1440p, SD820, 4gb ram, hifi audio, $400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate people who exaggerate like this. calm down.

You hate me for being critical of the design a telephone? ... Interesting. For what it's worth, I have no strong feelings about you for your opinion of a telephone.

Back to the phone, not me, my opinion is that it looks gaudy and has poor design decisions. Maybe it's nicer in person rather than in these shots.

VertPin

confused.gif

First post strikes again.

Jeffrey

So did anyone buy, have an opinion after a few months? Following pixel disappointment.

bought at launch. haven't had any big issue besides some annoyance in the software.

They've been releasing updates monthly for security and hint at nougat soonish probably because they want to sell you VR.

they said they are working officially with CM too so if you want to go that route, that will be an option.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Still waiting on official Verizon compatibility. I know it mostly works with minimal issues, but I still feel weird getting it without actual support.

Well, GAF, I feel like pulling the trigger on the Newegg deal (349.99 plus free headphones that can trade in to Amazon for 48.00 or be sold for approximately 75 online. Everyone still happy with their phones?

NimbusD

Well, GAF, I feel like pulling the trigger on the Newegg deal (349.99 plus free headphones that can trade in to Amazon for 48.00 or be sold for approximately 75 online. Everyone still happy with their phones?

Make sure you get the gold one, the gray phone comes w a less expensive pair, which I didnt realize until mine was already shipping >:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom