• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screwbreaker website opens

ziran

Screwbreaker website, there was a teaser website at www.screwbreaker.com but this is from nintendo japan.

released September 22nd 2005 [Japan]

Game uses a rumble pak.

*edit - famitsu score: Screw Breaker [Drill Dozer] (GBA, Nintendo): 8 / 9 / 8 / 8 - (33/40)

wallpaper, video & commercial

bg_01.jpg
bg_02.jpg

Nintendo PR:
It’s time to break some skulls in a smashing new adventure. The Skull Rollers, an evil crime syndicate, has stolen your most prized possession, a red diamond that belonged to your deceased mother. Now it’s up to you and your fellow thieves to penetrate their hideout and take it back.

With the help of your trusty Breakall Drillbot, you can plow through just about anything in your path. Use the L and R buttons to change the direction of the rotation. Explore every inch of the gang’s hideout to find hidden gears that will beef up your ride. Screw Breaker is developed by GAME FREAK, known worldwide for its smash-hit Pokémon games.
spin_pic_1.jpg
spin_pic_4.jpg
destruction_pic_1.jpg

destruction_pic_4.jpg
pleasure_pic_1.jpg
pleasure_pic_2.jpg

advance_pic_2.jpg
advance_pic_4.jpg
crop_pic_1.jpg

more pics at the site.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
polg said:
one of my fav games from E3...

RELEASE IT OUTSIDE JAPAN! [shakes fist]
Not that it's confirmation or anything, but I think that is happening. It was at E3

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Game Freak is gold and it's about time Nintendo lets them unleash a new platformer upon the world o.o! Release in the US asap please!

Zweisy1

Great to see Game Freak develop something non-pokemon for once. Good scores too.. Definitely keeping my eye on this.

Ironclad

Only reminds me of Kururin in style. Otherwise gameplay looks different. Game looks awesome though. Rumble pack too. Awesome.

Top Bottom