• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

See CliffyB bald, Donate to a good cause!

walter-white-large.jpg

I'll throw in if Cliffy does a Walter White goatee.

Taker666

That's very nice of him.

..as an added bonus he'll be able to feel more empathy with all the characters in his games.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Im surprised this wasn't funded completely in a few hours.

bhlaab

How much do I have to pay to not see Cliffy B at all? How about I just give my money and Cliffy B doesn't do anything and just stays in his house and doesn't cut his hair. How about that.

bumpkin

So... Dude has enough money that he can choose to not work anymore, and he's asking people to donate their money for something? Hmm...

I mean not that I oppose giving for a good cause. Just sayin'. It reminds me of those commercials for St Jude where super rich celebs try to tug at our heart strings to give our hard-earned money when they have more cash in their pockets than most people have in their life savings.

Tymerend

So... Dude has enough money that he can choose to not work anymore, and he's asking people to donate their money for something? Hmm...

I mean not that I oppose giving for a good cause. Just sayin'. It reminds me of those commercials for St Jude where super rich celebs try to tug at our heart strings to give our hard-earned money when they have more cash in their pockets than most people have in their life savings.

Riiight, and a lot of them have probably donated a lot more than most people ever will. Not that it's even about that. It gives the charity exposure when someone that a lot of people know is on screen asking for donations.

charsace

Giving pub to a good cause. Cliffy really is evil.

Az

I typed up a bunch of reponses and kept deleting them. I don't even...

McLovin

Trying to justify your decision not to donate I see.

Top Bottom