• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sell a game with a gif

dbilyliker

200.gif

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Still not giving any names of the games as usual :messenger_moon:
Blame the op, not listing the games is fucking stupid and justifying it by "Gosh golly if they ask you sold the game, isn't that fun???" is fucking dumb and just makes extra effort.
I am fairly sure someone pulled the same shit on that other place too.

Are the first two genshin?
No Genshin is less action-heavy and more team-focused oriented. Still has its fair share of awesome moments

This is Genshin

The game is good, but the Fandom can be insufferable. I mostly play only for the Lore regarding the worldbuilding and multicultural aspect of the world, but the narrative and storytelling lacks sometimes, although the latest main story mission fixed many of the complaints and some plotholes I had with version 2.1. The game has enormous potential, too bad it's a Gacha and not an MMORPG sometimes. Raid bosses could be crazy good with the game's gameplay foundations.

Last edited:

The_hunter

No Genshin is less action-heavy and more team-focused oriented. Still has its fair share of awesome moments

This is Genshin

The game is good, but the Fandom can be insufferable. I mostly play only for the Lore regarding the worldbuilding and multicultural aspect of the world, but the narrative and storytelling lacks sometimes, although the latest main story mission fixed many of the complaints and some plotholes I had with version 2.1. The game has enormous potential, too bad it's a Gacha and not an MMORPG sometimes. Raid bosses could be crazy good with the game's gameplay foundations.

The reason I don't play genshin is due to the gacha, had enough of that already. The animation style looked similar.

The reason I don't play genshin is due to the gacha, had enough of that already. The animation style looked similar.
Understandable, I myself play it as my only Gacha at the moment. It is the type of game that you need to be patient, exercise self-restraint and manage well your resources. I always played Gachas like that, and never really had a problem with it, but you can't ask more from it because of the nature of the game (they want to win you over so you spend even a little every once in a while).

Top Bottom