• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sell someone a movie with a single GIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAL

tumblr_n7xs7liHjI1qb86cao1_500.gif

Under The Skin (Best Film of 2013)

P.S. Can people name their posts, your supposed to be recommending these films.

This is one of the most horrifying movies to watch as a dude because of the final(?) version of that scene as reaches its end and you will see the most disturbing shit.

Tawpgun

I saw this cool one that had a gif from each time period of cloud atlas connecting them all.

I'd post that if I could find it.

Lender

tumblr_mwq2qgWPQq1qfl6qxo1_500.gif

Grave Of The Fireflies. Be warned though, this will destroy you. I don't think I could take another viewing. :( I have shed tears during films, but it always stayed with a tear, or a couple of tears. This had my crying my eyes out and sobbing like a little girl. And I don't even feel embarrassed about it.

Kirye

Sorry for the bad quality, couldn't find a gif so I had to use a website and everything.

The_A_Team_7_Movie_CLIP_What_You_Got_2010_HD.gif

The A-Team

Ecto311

Why is it a goddamn battle to get names with pictures on this forum? Half of them have no names at all. The some with names have spoiler tags. Why the fucking spoiler tags? It a secret? If it spoils said movie you are trying to sell then don't post the picture. Why the motherfucking battle to get a picture and a name? I see a cool pic then no name and think well I am not asking because this is equal to vaguebooking and you can keep it. Complete turn off to the post and the movie being posted.

keanu-reeves-ortiz-1441144488.gif

From the movie Freaked - That dog is actually Keanu Reeves and Alex Winters stars. Keanu was uncredited if I remember correctly.

It's both.

It was a 3 parter that aired on TV, but it was advertised as a big "movie" event.
Ah. See I don't remember the ads.
Guardians of the Galaxy

amCuffe.gif
I wish they would've kept that.
tumblr_mwz8knCNhW1t3pplho1_500.gif

Flashpoint
Yo we in there
The Protector
tumblr_mnxj5bXAyC1sunk8fo1_400.gif
YO WE IN THERE
Fuck people that are posting gifs and not the name of the movie.
They're what's wrong with America

sans_pants

avec_pénis
Why is it a goddamn battle to get names with pictures on this forum? Half of them have no names at all. The some with names have spoiler tags. Why the fucking spoiler tags? It a secret? If it spoils said movie you are trying to sell then don't post the picture. Why the motherfucking battle to get a picture and a name? I see a cool pic then no name and think well I am not asking because this is equal to vaguebooking and you can keep it. Complete turn off to the post and the movie being posted.

keanu-reeves-ortiz-1441144488.gif

From the movie Freaked - That dog is actually Keanu Reeves and Alex Winters stars. Keanu was uncredited if I remember correctly.

Poor Alex winter
zJrXzTc.jpg

Platy

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

QoDyxcg.gif

Children of Men
(it is kinda sad trying to sell this movie with just a gif)

OJ0stmW.gif

Bill & Ted Bogus Journey

QOeHZWL.gif

Airplane!

M78CGhZ.gif

Spaceballs

TxgFxo9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom