• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Insanity: Rayman Legends, TW101 (in NA), Puppeteer, Amensia: AMfP, GTAV...

Never played a Kingdom Hearts game before. I know next to nothing about it, apart from that it combines Disney with Squaresoft and features an awful fucking Little Mermaid song that I saw on youtube years ago. Is the upcoming HD collection a good place to start for someone like me?

Grisby

Not too bad I suppose as I'm just getting Rayman, Dead or Alive 5 ultimate, and Killzone Mercenary.

Might buy GTA5 once the online part comes out in October. The single player hasn't really interested me.

Drago

Never played a Kingdom Hearts game before. I know next to nothing about it, apart from that it combines Disney with Squaresoft and features an awful fucking Little Mermaid song that I saw on youtube years ago. Is the upcoming HD collection a good place to start for someone like me?
I've never played the series either aside from a bit of the 3DS one but seeing as the collection contains the first two games in the series, I imagine it's as good a starting place as any.

Shinjiru

Grand Theft Auto V, Kingdom Hearts HD, and Puppeteer are the ones that I'm looking forward to. I plan on holding out for a PS4 release of GTA, though.

I've never played the series either aside from a bit of the 3DS one but seeing as the collection contains the first two games in the series, I imagine it's as good a starting place as any.

Well, if it's as simple as that then I guess I should introduce myself to the series at some point soon then. Thanks man.

Rayman Legends is already one of the highest rated games of the year and very few people have mentioned it so far. This is why we can't have nice things.

Awesome thread

Bsically going through major financial woes so my gaming budget is now non existant.
Had to trade in titles to scrounge up some credit, so now im basically down to these for the rest of year along with working on my backlog:

1. Killzone Mercenary
2. Wonderful 101
3. Not yet claimed, but am inclined to get Wii U Splinter Cell

....yeah, GTA can honestly wait. Game is gonna be too damn big and I know I wont have for it.

What say you GAF?

September W101 only. GTA V will wait to see how it goes on PS3 and probably wait it out a bit or just wait for the eventual PC version.

Previous titles I still need to buy are Pikmin 3, TLOU. That is enough for me but I still want Rayman and Splinter Cell.

I have a disease GAF, I want every f game out there, even if I have no time to play them.

Mlatador

Banned
Awesome thread

Bsically going through major financial woes so my gaming budget is now non existant.
Had to trade in titles to scrounge up some credit, so now im basically down to these for the rest of year along with working on my backlog:

1. Killzone Mercenary
2. Wonderful 101
3. Not yet claimed, but am inclined to get Wii U Splinter Cell

....yeah, GTA can honestly wait. Game is gonna be too damn big and I know I wont have for it.

What say you GAF?

Sounds good. You can even be the first to write a review about Splinter Cell Wii U.

Tohsaka

I'll be getting Rayman legends, Wonderful 101, Puppeteer, GTA V and Castle of Illusion. Luckily I already paid off Rayman last year when I pre-ordered my Wii U.

Almost half of the current posts say they are getting Rayman. The heck are you talking about?

I've honestly seen more advertising for the Rabbids tv show than Rayman Legends. Didn't Orgins only have like 50k for its first month? Don't get me wrong, I do want Legends to do well, but I think Ubisoft is currently trying to hype up their other fall games more and Legends may suffer as a result.

Well, if it's as simple as that then I guess I should introduce myself to the series at some point soon then. Thanks man.

Dude, you gotta take my word on this: Kingdom Hearts 1 is a friggin classic if I ever played one and the HD version is a big improvement over the original.

It's not even about the other games in the collection or the series as a whole. You owe it to yourself at least try the first one!

Seik

Banned
I'm going with Rayman Legends (Wii U version) + The Wonderful 101.

This will be good, especially W101 since I only heard good things about it in the OT, damn you EuroGAF. D:

Timeaisis

Eventually Rayman, TW101 and GTAV. But, probably not launch day. I dunno, obviously not as excited for these games as you. I have plenty more games on my plate at the moment.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
GTAV = Day 1.

Rayman, Amnesia, Puppeteer, One Piece = price drop

This is the only game I'm getting in September:

61-M8N0OATL._SL500_300_.jpg

Unfortunately I'm poor and will probably have to skip most of these games until they're cheap, except GTA V because it's GTA V.

Also it's nice finally understanding the OP's avatar now that I beat Revelaitons.

Wozman23

Rayman and Puppeteer are my two most anticipated titles of the year. Words cannot express how elated I am to be getting not one but two insanely creative platformers in such a short period. GTA will be tackled once I've absorbed every ounce of goodness from them and the release of Brothers on PS3.

Atolm

Playing Wonderful 101 as I type. I'll buy Rayman Legends, Puppeteer and Killzone Mercenary. And Dragon's Crown is still wrapped lol.

Dude, you gotta take my word on this: Kingdom Hearts 1 is a friggin classic if I ever played one and the HD version is a big improvement over the original.

It's not even about the other games in the collection or the series as a whole. You owe it to yourself at least try the first one!

I know I know. I'm not sure how the games passed me by during the PS2 days, but they did. It wasn't until E3 this year, when such a big deal was made about Kingdom Hearts 3 that I realised I missed out on something I probably would've really liked. If the HD collection is the ideal way to begin then I guess I've got to take the plunge.

Looks like my September just got a little busier.

Neiteio

Puppeteer is the game for which I'm most eager to see reviews. When will we start seeing those, given the game comes out in NA Sept. 10?

Things are looking grim indeed.

KH 1.5., Puppetter and KZ Mercs are absolutelly Day One.

I'll get Rayman Legends for my Vita eventually, but not at $60.

l'll wait for a PS4 version of GTA V or a Goty Edition PS3 Version.

Things are looking grim indeed.

KH 1.5., Puppetter and KZ Mercs are absolutelly Day One.

I'll get Rayman Legends for my Vita eventually, but not at $60.

l'll wait for a PS4 version of GTA V or a Goty Edition PS3 Version.

A PS4 version of GTAV aint likely soon.

I cant wait that long.

Puppeteer is the game for which I'm most eager to see reviews. When will we start seeing those, given the game comes out in NA Sept. 10?

Sony are all over the place when it comes to lifting embargos, so it's difficult to say. I'd love to know myself; really curious to see how Puppeteer is received.

Rayman Legends and Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but neither day 1, have a few other games to finish first.

Already have Wonderful 101.

Top Bottom