• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Insanity: Rayman Legends, TW101 (in NA), Puppeteer, Amensia: AMfP, GTAV...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OP completely failed by not listing Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

I'll be picking that and Wonderful 101 up at full price and be getting Puppeteer and Rayman Legends when they inevitably bomb at retail.

Yawnier

Banned
Nice lineup of games definitely (of course they have to release when college and school starts out though....), but I will be plowing through my backlog more than likely and waiting on price drops like usual. Rayman Legends for instance like any other Ubi game, will probably be able to be picked up for $40 or $30 on home consoles just a few months from now and its not necessarily a game I'm in a huge rush to play either, hell I haven't even beaten Origins yet.

Neiteio

Look at this screenshot:

Puppeteer1.jpeg

lawd.gif

Certinty

GTA V for me, never been anywhere near as hyped for a game as this.

Will get Killzone Mercenary down the line though, will be a nice game to shorten the gap until the PS4 is released.

Apdiddy

I'm getting GTA V and Puppeteer but waiting on Rayman Legends (because it's Ubisoft and their games drop in price very quickly) and will wait on KH HD 1.5 Remix (even though if S-E would release FFX/X-2 HD the same week, I would get both).

God, this makes my stomach churn. I just lost my retainer last week now the money I've reserved for this month has gone into replacing the damn thing. WORSE! The PS+ is offering massive discounts including titles like Guacamelee for $7.50 and Tokyo Jungle for $3.75. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Puppeteer + Killzone Mercenary + Rayman Legends + Grand Theft Auto V for me.

LAWD!!! 2013 is such an amazing year for videogames......I bow before you 2013!

Ranger X

Too many games and especially in the coming months. GTA5 only for me.
Legends on the "might get down the road if time" list.

Ken

Oh good, this thread exists since I was just thinking about how many September releases there were.

Rayman, DOA5U, and MonHun 4 for me.

My budget is only deep enough for TW101, but I might be able to stretch to include Rayman.

How are we getting a GTA V GotY? A next gen port? That's probably how I'm getting that.

Tripon

Picking up Kingdom Hearts 1.5, and that's it for Sept. I gotta put some sort of limit on myself. I'll buy Wonderful 101 on a later date.

Too many good games for my wallet.

Pre-ordered Rayman Legends already, plan on picking up the Puppeteer, and I would get The Wonderful 101 if I had a Wii U :(

Just killzone for me, maybe puppeteer later and gta if i can see its clearly nothing like gta4 although i fear the controls will just be as bad.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wonderful 101 (wouldn't mind that as a b-day gift since it's out 6 days before I turn 22), possibly Rayman Legends (might wait until I can afford it), and Kingdom Hearts HD for me. Probably will get DoA5U Core to last me until I can get some kind of deal of both DoA5+U. Puppeteer will probably be another I wait for it to be cheaper/have more money/finish other stuff up.

& if it so happens, Recca on 3DS VC....assuming we hear a release date soon.

LOCK

Wii U:
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101

PS3:
Puppeteer

Future:
GTA V (maybe PC, hopefully PS4)

I have a feeling that maybe there will be a GTAV game of the year edition for the PS4/X1 next year. Either way, I'm going to wait.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Wonderful 101 is already preordered.

Will wait on a price drop for Rayman Legends and Puppeteer. (Would have bought Rayman day 1 back in February but there's far too many games in my backlog).

Absolutely no interest in GTA5, Rockstar games bore me.

GTAV (I have disliked every GTA but somehow I convince myself that the next one will hook me)
Puppeteer
Killzone Mercs (digital baby!)
Wonderful 101
WWHD
Batman Orgins
Batman Blackgate VITA
Ys Celecta

Damn too many games...

oh and Rayman Legends, down the line when I have time and money

Air

Banned
W101 in September and ill probably get Rahman for Christmas. I'm supporting ubisoft, but I'm still annoyed about the Rahman delay.

overcast

Absolutely getting Rayman Legends, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD, and GTAV.

GTAV and Rayman Legends are day one purchases, KH will depend on if I have the funds. I can't grab Puppeteer immediately either, that will have to come down the line.

Gadirok

Just GTA V for me. I'm ashamed to say I cancelled everything else I had preordered just to make room for this behemoth and give it time.

Almost everyone I know is onboard. Even people who haven't played their PS3s in years. GTA Online is going to be HUGE.

Finally the king returns and casuals and the hardcore alike can't complain about this one.

Fjordson

Grand Theft Auto V is all I need. Looks glorious.

I'm getting Diablo III on 360 next week from Gamefly for some couch co-op with the wife. Just a little appetizer until the full course meal that is GTA V.

Chris R

GTAV GTAV GTAV

Going to be kick ass. Going to be a world of difference having just beaten SRIV this month though lol.

Markun

Puppeteer is definitely day one. I'd also get Rayman Legends day one, but my budget is really, really tight and I'm saving up for Etrian Odyssey Untold and Pokemon in October.

Let's see. For me it will be:

Rayman Legends (Vita)
Killzone Mercenery
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
Puppeteer
Also Valhalla Knights 3

Although I'll most likely still be playing The Last of Us, Dragon's Crown, and Spelunky.

Murrah

Banned
W101 is my only day one, had my preorder fully paid off for a minute. Waiting for PC version of GTA and Rayman I'll get when I have more money

Jealous of all y'all PS3 owners though, Puppeteer looks amazing

AniHawk

rayman and gta v will be must-haves.

puppeteer looks boring as sin. lbp had floaty controls too, but at least the level design was interesting.

Top Bottom