• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seriously after Halo 2 is my life fulfilled?

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Wow now that I have finished Halo 2 I swear I have reached the panicle of my life, I am contemplating killing myself because my existence will not get any better.

Would anyone else like to drink the Cool aid?

Drey1082

Mcall said:
I think Halo 2 provided an experience that destroys all what the Japanese developers like Capcom, Sega, Namco, Konami, Square Enix did in 20 years. So I don't want worse product I want products like Halo. Japanese support isn't needed at all.

That is all.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
I think Halo 2 provided an experience that destroys all what the Japanese developers like Capcom, Sega, Namco, Konami, Square Enix did in 20 years. So I don't want worse product I want products like Halo. Japanese support isn't needed at all.

Gospel

Kseutron

Do The Mario said:
Wow now that I have finished Halo 2 I swear I have reached the panicle of my life, I am contemplating killing myself because my existence will not get any better.

well now u can buy Half life 2 and see what the next level is about

I don't understand where all the boners for Halo 2 are coming from.. There's nothing super special about it at all. Don't get me wrong it's a good game and all, but after playing Half-Life 2, There's just nothng exciting about the Halo franchise for me.

bitwise

Banned
Zelda-Bitch said:
I don't understand where all the boners for Halo 2 are coming from.. There's nothing super special about it at all. Don't get me wrong it's a good game and all, but after playing Half-Life 2, There's just nothng exciting about the Halo franchise for me.

wow never heard that one before

WordofGod

Banned
Do The Mario said:

If you have ever experienced someone committing suicide, you would never speak like this. My dad killed himself when I was two years old and it is not a joking matter as you think it is.

Mcall said:
I just asked a question and stated my opinion no need for these attacks if you have nothing to say about the topic stay out please, I really want to see what changes the magnificent Halo 2 did to the hearts of these people who thinks Xbox needs Japanese support.

Well, your heart should be fulfilled.

:lol :lol

GhaleonEB

Do The Mario said:

WAIT! Don't drink until you've done it on Legendary. Then you can die a man. (even if you're a woman)

bitwise said:
sorry you didn't find it to be... how did you put it.. "super special" :lol

nintendo fan, am i rite?

Wait, is this the part where we argue about what system is the best one EVAR?!!11! Your lame. :lol

I just think Halo 2 pales in comparison to Half Life 2. Call the xbox police why don't you.

bitwise

Banned
Zelda-Bitch said:
Wait, is this the part where we argue about what system is the best one EVAR?!!11! Your lame. :lol

I just think Halo 2 pales in comparison to Half Life 2. Call the xbox police why don't you.

uh... relax.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
hey do you get anything extra for beating it on legendary this time round? I can't go through and do it as I need to devote maximum play time to smacking bitches down on live.

LakeEarth

Scoot said:
Zelda-Bitch
Banned
owned.jpg

TheDiave

Banned
If your life is fulfilled because of Halo 2, then yes, please do kill yourself, because you lead a sad existence. :lol

Vormund

6.8 said:
Bioware is making a Halo RPG.

I could be just imagining this...but I remember some guy from bungie saying they'd like to do a Halo game from a RTS type view. Or isometric, whatever.

Time to take my medication.

_Angelus_

Banned
Maybe I'm crazy but I never really put that much stock into that one game to look forward to each year-that holy grail so to speak. I look forward to a number of them,and if they disapoint then more than likely there will be another to replace it with more fullfilling enjoyment. Halo 2 was a pretty good game,probaby game of the year for me,but it wasn't because I was drooling over it all year long though. It just happened to be very entertaining while a few others weren't quite up there on that same meter.

Amir0x

Banned
Do The Mario said:

Wow, dude. Wow.

Bebpo

Banned
Got Halo 2; played through it in 2 days, played MP for a day; put it on the shelf and inserted the next game.

Halo 2, like all other games, is a pebble in the stream of ever flowing good games. A nice, shiny, fun pebble at that; but many more pebbles are lying in wait down the river.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
your life isn't fulfilled till you reach level 50 in the rumble pit. get to work.

_Angelus_

Banned
Bebpo said:
Got Halo 2; played through it in 2 days, played MP for a day; put it on the shelf and inserted the next game.

Halo 2, like all other games, is a pebble in the stream of ever flowing good games. A nice, shiny, fun pebble at that; but many more pebbles are lying in wait down the river.

I like that viewpoint. You rock.
pizza.gif

Do The Mario said:

As previously stated, if Halo 2 is the pinnacle of your life, please kill youself, because your life must be very, very sad.

Ironclad

Play the new LOZ next year, and Jade Empire, then you can be free to do whatever you want to yourself. Kill yourself, don't, it's all good. :lol

kumanoki

Now that you're finished with Halo 2, I recommend going outside. That's a good start. Your den is probably too small for you now. It's time to go out into the world and explore your surroundings. Usually, in the springtime, males of the species get certain 'urges'. While out in the wild, you may find yourself a mate. Do not be alarmed by your urges. This is the natural progression of things. Soon, you will find the cycle of life beginning all over again.

By the way, WTF are you talking about?

pan·i·cle ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pn-kl)
n.
A branched cluster of flowers in which the branches are racemes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Latin pnicula, feminine diminutive of pnus, a swelling, main stalk of a panicle.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pani·cled adj.

panicle

\Pan"i*cle\, n. [L. panicula a tuft on plants, dim. of panus the thread wound upon the bobbin in a shuttle; cf. Gr. ?, ?; prob. akin to E. pane: cf. F. panicule. See 2d Pane.] (Bot.) A pyramidal form of inflorescence, in which the cluster is loosely branched below and gradually simpler toward the end.

Perhaps you mean 'pinnacle'?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
A branched cluster of flowers in which the branches are racemes.

OH, RACEMES

that definition cleared shit right up for me.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
lochnesssnowman said:
The first post is dripping with sarcasm, it's not even possible to see it any other way. Especially if you saw Mcall's comical topic.

Yeah but I swear some people just had a look at the thread titles and posted

“fuck you are sad”

In other news a gay guy hit on me today! I am faltered he was a good looking guy.

Top Bottom