• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexy Beasts! A new Netflix Dating Show where people wear prosthetics to look like animals!

giphy.gif

Eh.

I saw this earlier and I actually thought it was an interesting concept and was pretty kicked about how someone manage to green lit this.

Im in the industry though, so I didnt view it from a average consumer perspective but from a producer perspective - so the thought of how an insane concept got green lit and given a budget to do both the intense prosthetics used and film the show itself is intriguing.

But I personally do think it is an interesting concept regardless.

I get why some of you are "REEEing" over this like the "think of the kids" sensitive people you are, but I'm really not sure if this shows entire agenda is pushing furies into the limelight - or really just a whacky idea someone in the team had to ensure they get the project funded.

Only because its something I'd pitch as a "Hail Mary" during a pitch meeting not thinking it would pass, but completely bonkers enough that it might catch their attention.

stickkidsam

Can we please stop trying to pretend the cowardly lion is in any way comparable to Lola Bunny? It'd be like fucking a god damned oven mitt with makeup!

I've accepted I can't bang her in my lifetime so why can't the internet??

Top Bottom