• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shakira & Jennifer Lopez to headline Super Bowl 2020 halftime show

Chittagong

Gold Member

giphy.gif

MayauMiao

I watched a film called hustlers, the other week. Which is about strippers drugging dudes. 50 year old J lo does some stripping and pole dancing. She looks pretty hot for 50.

Hollywood could have use CGI and deepfakes to make her look hot. I guess we'll have to wait till Super Bowl.

I wonder if they will twerk in tandem to appeal to the kiddos

I actually like Shakira a lot. “Si Ti Vas” and “Ciego Sordomuda” are great songs. I also kind dig her live rendition of Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters.”

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So this is the current entertainment face of the illuminati performance ritual?

I guess it’s a slight stalemate as they groom the up and comers.

😏

Would so not say no to Shakira that spicy Colombiana

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Man I don't even watch soccer
how come people still watch this and why is the halftime show always "news"?
MOM GET THE CHICKEN TENDIES

I remember a few years ago when the unbelievably sober Axel Rose finished the AC/DC tour due to Brian Johnson's medical issues right after the Guns & Roses reunion tour. I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for GnR to do the half-time show, and then have the AC/DC crew come out and do the last 10 minutes of AC/DC songs. That year they announced Bruno Mars as the half-time show.

Fuck my generation.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
*prays

"Please god If there's ever going to be a wardrobe malfunction during the halftime show again, please, please, please let it be this one".

Top Bottom