• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Y2Kev is shook that TLG is actually gonna be shown so he's moving on to the next hopeless fan base.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Y2Kev is shook that TLG is actually gonna be shown so he's moving on to the next hopeless fan base.

Can you blame me? It's so easy.

Wait till TLG doesn't get shown tomorrow. The trolling. I can't.

iLETfGy5u5ryf.gif

Hawk269

You thought SOTC was horrid?

Yeah, it just did not click with me. All my IRL think I am insane as well. It was just one of the games that everyone around me loved and I was like "yuck". These same IRL friends give me the look every time I mention Shenmue, so I guess it goes both ways! lol

Petrae

Guys don't do this to yourself. It happens every year and then every year everyone curses Sega. There's the perfectly good Yakuza series right in front of your faces. Stop neglecting that series!

If Yakuza was on a current-generation console, people might not neglect a new entry. But, with Yakuza 5 appearing on an aged platform with rapidly decreasing relevance, it will be largely neglected.

DayEnder

Who cares about Shenmue

Just waiting for the heads to explode on this one.

Shenmue in any form would be great. I'm thinking it'll be Nintendo on this one. Bayonetta revival wasn't solely a financial thing, could see them taking a chance on Shenmue for the hardcore crowd.

Hawk269

The Shenmue Tree will never die. #SaveShenmue
Hy0j6xV.jpg

That was good. But at this time, hoping for Shenmue 3 is like hoping Superman is real. Anyone know a way of going to an alternate reality where Shenmue 3 does exist? And for the fans of the TLG that it is also out and received 10's from every review site on the planet?

Go_Ly_Dow

the sick truth is i've never even played shenmue. i want to tho cos it looks sik.

i just love to romanticize dead games coming back to life. they usually do.

BELIEVE!

M.D

Many of us, including you it seems.

There's literally dozens of us

DOZENS

Just waiting for the heads to explode on this one.

Shenmue in any form would be great. I'm thinking it'll be Nintendo on this one. Bayonetta revival wasn't solely a financial thing, could see them taking a chance on Shenmue for the hardcore crowd.

SIT YO ASS DOWN

(I've never played Shenmue)

lol

I was waiting for these responses ;p
Seriously tho, every once in a while I'd look up videos of Shenmue and try to understand why people loved it so much (I even did so before making my comment), and I can't seem to figure it out

Guess it's just one of those games you have to play first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom