• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shift Up, the first Korean developer to formalize a publishing contract directly distributed and supported by Sony

Because the mob will be coming at them. Let's hope sony don't give a fuck. They're very loud but only a small minority.
I hope you know being anti ass isn’t “woke”. The general problem Resetera has was with the work allegations. Sony just goes where the money is. Catering to horny 15 year olds isn’t as lucrative as the mobile gaming market. Accessibility seems to be their primary concern.

That being said this is ass the game. I doubt that’s gonna change, seems to be the primary feature.

SaintALia

Oh, it still exists. I guess it is P2W at this point? I remember trying to play some time ago...
Haven't played it in a while. They upgraded to UE4 a couple years back, so there's the graphics update and a bunch of other changes to look forward to if you want to go back.

I think most(if not all F2P ones) Korean MMOs eventually devolve into P2W, it just depends on how bad it is. I've played a lot over the years and they usually start off okay, but when the casuals start leaving the more faithful stay on, the milking begins.

Haven't played it in a while. They upgraded to UE4 a couple years back, so there's the graphics update and a bunch of other changes to look forward to if you want to go back.
The only thing I remember is that it had a neat character creator and you could make a very short characters :messenger_grinning_sweat: Also it had quite neat movement ninja-style.

Fbh

Life signals from Stellar Blade AND Era is triggered?
148.jpg

Gojiira

Sony have been publishing this since the beginning though, Im thinking somethings lost in translation and in actuality they are signed for MORE exclusives beyond Stellar Blade. Either way game looks sick, need a release date finally…

Top Bottom