• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Hashimoto:"2018 will be a big year for Final Fantasy"

Waji

Oh no sorry, didn't mean to say there is a relation with the tweet from the WSJ guy ;)
The tweet was a respond to a quote saying that FFXV can't run on Switch. So i wanted to talk about the "actual FFXV situation on Switch".

But yeah, they definitely can. Doom and Zelda BotW are running on switch, and they clearly are demanding games ;)
Oh ok.Well it is true that Tabata is as messy as FFXV on that : P.

DonF

cDTl3nb_thumb.jpg

Every year

kunonabi

Cant imagine any FF products that I'd actually be interested in outside of dissidia, a fixed up FFIX remaster, or a world of final fantasy sequel.

More shitty action games and FFXV updates just arent going to do it for me.

Kid Ying

If they get to release FF7 remake, it will be the best FF year since a long time ago imo. It will be my first FF ever since FF10.

I want to roll my eyes. I enjoyed XV when it came out and seeing how long in the pipeline that was in, I doubt we see anything else from them unless it's "The Definitive Edition of XV. They haven't talked about the VII remake since it's announcement, I have no reason to believe that's coming out in 2018.

Hopefully I'm wrong

Pejo

I hope you don't mean visually. No need for barely taller than LEGO-sized characters anymore.

Visually I'd love the non-chibi World of Final Fantasy graphics for any 8/16/32 bit remakes they do.

Advent Children totally ruined Cloud and Sephiroth for me because of the sickly and pale androgynous art style they both had. It seems that look has transferred through to FFVII remake too, which sucks.

Top Bottom