• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

How would you shooters rank the Dollars Trilogy?

I still need to watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, but I'd rank For a Few Dollars More above A Fistful of Dollars.

his stupid dance move was more over than him, and the highlights of his career was getting fucked by HHH and beaten up in a grocery store.

........ Someone come get this guy before I break him.

That list of shooters is worthless without Dave Mastiff.
tumblr_n8bptjEuwZ1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Hey. Hey. You forgot doing the best version of HBK's theme.
Too bad it's not him doing his cover of the nWo theme lol,
There is only one true shooter

nRw_jb.gif

Try and step to Lucas McCain.
That's my show

Menome

He was in Scream and those AT&T commercials.

Ah, so a film I watched once fifteen years ago and some commercials that never aired in the UK. That'd be why then.

A quick look at IMDB reveals he was in a couple of Muppet movies too, so I've seen him in those.

Hasney

Ah, so a film I watched once fifteen years ago and some commercials that never aired in the UK. That'd be why then.

A quick look at IMDB reveals he was in a couple of Muppet movies too, so I've seen him in those.

And of course, you saw him in Ready 2 Rumble.

Recall

CWC tonight (which I'll watch tomorrow) as always I'm very excited.

It is fun to have a weekly wrestling TV show to look forward to even if there are only a few weeks left now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's funny that the Braun push/angle has people more interested in seeing the jobbers they wheel out rather than Braun

jmdajr

Maryse is one of the GOATs. Beautiful.

I don't know if Dana Brooke makes even a top 20 for WWE Divas looks.

Let's see

Trish
Stacy
Layla
Torrie
Nikki
Brie
Molly Holly
Maryse
Alexa Bliss
Eve
Kelly Kelly
Kaitlyn
Sunny (vintage)
Mickie James
Paige
Joy Giovanni
Christy Hemme
Kat
Maria Kanellis
Michelle McCool

etc.

As an overall talent. I got no issue.

bjork

I usually don't read followup tweet replies, but he stuck to his guns. Watch this whole thing be deleted an hour from now.

Top Bottom