• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sephzilla

Gorilla Monsoon, Jim Ross, and even Michael Cole were all better commentators than Vince McMahon was. Cole's actually pretty solid on commentary when Vince isn't in his ear.

Menome

Russo would say those are just internet nimrods in the crowd. He said today that casual fans would look at Kevin Owens and go "who is that?" The casual audience knew who David Arquette was.

I still don't know who David Arquette was apart from being in that terrible WCW film I've been told to never watch.

klonere

Banned
I'm not going to lie: I am a Alberto Del Rio mark and him leaving stings. He had a great look, theme, in-ring. Was booked to shit and back. I doubt he ever steps back into a WWE ring.

Agreed, I think ADR could have done good stuff on Smackdown as a top heel or face. Wonder where he will go now that he has burned every bridge.

Sephzilla

I don't get what anyone saw in ADR at least with his WWE work. His character was boring. His mic work was nothing beyond mediocre. You could visibly tell when Del Rio didn't give a shit. His in-ring work also noticeably declined when he stopped giving a shit. Plus Del Rio basically never got over.

Kaladin

I don't get what anyone saw in ADR at least with his WWE work. His character was boring. His mic work was nothing beyond mediocre. You could visibly tell when Del Rio didn't give a shit. His in-ring work also noticeably declined when he stopped giving a shit. Plus Del Rio basically never got over.

Let me see your papers.

Zach

1ASwIy0.jpg

He needed Ricardo Rodriguez back for his return instead of the shitty Mexi-America angle.

Raw64life

How was much did you end up paying for it?

I took it on the chin for the tickets because the site you can normally get NJPW tickets from didn't have Dominion listed (I'm assuming because Dominion was in Osaka).

I ended up going through japanconcerttickets.com. The site is great and all I had to do was e-mail them since they don't normally list wrestling events on their page but they'll get you whatever you ask for. But be prepared to pay more if you do. The actual ticket was $80 and I ended up paying $110 so after fees and everything it was an extra $30 a ticket.

klonere

Banned
Khlo, you wouldn't understand bro.

Look, bro you see it's all about CHARACTUHS. I created CHARACTUHS and Dave was a great actor so he was a great CHARACTUH. Kevin Owens, he looks like a fan and bro, if I showed MY KIDS a picture of Kevin Owens they would probably tell me he needed to lay off the HAWT DAWGS aahahah, isn't that right Disco?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince McMahon is a truly wonderful commentator.

"THE BOYHOOD DREAM"

I'm tellin ya. Quality moments.

Not surprised Sephzilla continues to bring up his gif trash bin which is only full of bad Attitude Era jiffs. smh.

I'd like to sit that young man down and force him to watch some WCW PPVs with Dusty Rhodes on commentary.

Look, bro you see it's all about CHARACTUHS. I created CHARACTUHS and Dave was a great actor so he was a great CHARACTUH. Kevin Owens, he looks like a fan and bro, if I showed MY KIDS a picture of Kevin Owens they would probably tell me he needed to lay off the HAWT DAWGS aahahah, isn't that right Disco?
Once I saw charactuhs, I couldn't help but read in Dusty's voice

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kris Wolf has such a fantastically expressive face. She is the future.

Q0MYByJ.jpg

367Hzwj.gif

She's been in Japan for a bit, so when (if) she comes back to America, the world is her oyster.

Dark match. I think next week they start the separate touring though, which I believe is stupid. Why hold a live event the night one of your program are live on tv? Give them a night off, it won't hurt.

I think they are - sure I read somebody (Bekcy?) saying that the split means they get an extra night off a week.

Sephzilla

Vince McMahon is a truly wonderful commentator.

"THE BOYHOOD DREAM"

I'm tellin ya. Quality moments.

Not surprised Sephzilla continues to bring up his gif trash bin which is only full of bad Attitude Era jiffs. smh.

I'd like to sit that young man down and force him to watch some WCW PPVs with Dusty Rhodes on commentary.

I'm not going to sit here and be berated by a man who can't even keep his own word

imBask

Banned
Booker is the worst. On commentary, in the ring and on the pre-show. Motherfucker should be calling numbers in a bingo hall

imBask

Banned
He's simply irresistible, I have no idea why they demoted him.

Ohhh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I thought they were going to be touring the same night as a Raw or SD.

because he's terrible, his voice is irritating and he's confused as fuck all the time

cordy

Banned
Tired of Ziggler's "lemme raise my voice and speak higher and faster" crap that he does in his promos. Poor Miz, he had to deal with that last night.

Stop that Kendrick Lamar shit Ziggler.

Top Bottom