• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ipSaM0P.png

VL04clG.png

eO91CKe.png

Evolution of Punk:
tumblr_oc7o62kZjB1qhfh4lo1_540.gif

The Evolution of Punk: The Ground Up
The Evolution of Punk: A Little Bit Crazy
The Evolution of Punk: Hurt
The Evolution of Punk: Cult of Personality

Countdown:
UFC 203 Countdown: CM Punk vs Mickey Gall
UFC 203 Countdown: Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem
UFC 203 Countdown: Fabricio Werdum vs Travis Browne

Embedded Vlog Series:
UFC 203 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1
UFC 203 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2
UFC 203 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 3
UFC 203 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 4
UFC 203 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5

Extra:
UFC 203: CM Punk reflects on MMA journey days before UFC debut
UFC 203: CM Punk vs Mickey Gall - Joe Rogan Preview
UFC 203: Inside The Octagon - Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem
UFC 203: Watchlist

Pipebombs:
oGSB73q.gif

wEaBW08.jpg

Reportedly No Longer Friends with Colt Cabana over Backstage WWE Visit
"He's fought 2 tomato cans and he thinks that makes him a pro"
"It would be the most money you've ever made in your entire life and if you think I'm giving you any of my purse, you're fucking crazy"

I'm serving crow this weekend! And it's going to be good!

Well actually I don't eat bird, so I have no idea if it'll be good or not.

Taking a pass on this one. I'm interested in the main event, and while I like Faber and Werdum, I don't have enough interest in those match-ups to shell out any money. Not to mention how insulting it is to put an amateur bout on the main card. There's always the chance I'll catch it at a sports bar, but I'll be there mostly for the burger and fries.

VoxPop

Stellar card with a great main event in Punk x Gall.

Was quite an uphill battle for Reem to get his title shot but it's finally here. Hoping to see him get the belt wrapped around his waist. Curious to see how a post USADA Werdum performs in the rematch as well.

Bronx-Man

Banned
If I'm Punk, I take a dive after the first attempt at a punch from Gall. Get that easy money without breaking a sweat, Gall looks strong, and Punk gets to main event WrestleMania 33. Everyone wins, baby!

I thought Stipe/Reem was the main event, what's with the thread title and focus on Punk?

A WrassleGAFer made it. A lot of wrassle fans are looking forward to this event because either one of their favs wins in MMA, or someone who betrayed them gets embarrassed and mocked

pants

I'm taking Overeem via 2016 because no one, besides Mighty Mouse, has retained their title in 2016.
Bisping - the man that launched 1000 dreams

A WrassleGAFer made it. A lot of wrassle fans are looking forward to this event because either one of their favs wins in MMA, or someone who betrayed them gets embarrassed and mocked
CM Punk is going to get starched bad, I was watching that stream of him training and felt sorry for him.

Who? I'm just hear to see Punk against some enhancement talent.
You've come to the wrong show padre!

MC Safety

I know next to nothing about MMA and professional fighting, but someone handpicked this Mickey Gall for his caveman brow. It looks like a stiff breeze or a CM Punk punch will cut him.

Zabka

Punk wins via CQC. Challenges the winner of the main event during the post-fight interview. Wins that with a roll-up off an AJ Lee distraction. Cuts the promo to end all promos to close out the show. Dana White digivolves.

FUME5

I know next to nothing about MMA and professional fighting, but someone handpicked this Mickey Gall for his caveman brow. It looks like a stiff breeze or a CM Punk punch will cut him.

It looks like he's got vaseline on his eyebrow already.

As a pretty big mma fan unlike 98% of GAF, Punk fight is still the most interesting fight on that card by ten folds.

If that shiet ppv sells over 600k then undoubtly the Punk experiment was a success.

Econoreem is still dangerous but Stipe has crazy KO power. Econoreem still has a decent to good defense so if he manages to survive, I can see him with winning a decision.

Punk will lose though. There are no ways he can win besides a freak accident.

Reem has had some really embarrassing losses until he found the power of christ or something....I mean either that or he's finding better ways to juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom