• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hDp28Lq.gif

Batista looks so happy and healthy in this gif.

Showaddy

To think we wouldn't even be in this Bootista situation now if Jason Mamoa hadn't been a greedy fuck and demanded more money than Marvel were willing to pay.

ghostmind

Because that role worked wonders for TNA, am I right?

I don't think those two situations are comparable. It will be interesting to see what level of influence Hogan actually has in the WWE now, or whether he'll just be happy to be getting paid and saying his lines.

The End really only does want one face. Trips has to latch onto someone's popularity again
Trips is the ducking Batista of the attitude era no dcd can convince me otherwise

Sorry to post this again but:

It's annoying being in a situation where I want to throw money Vince's way but he doesn't want my Great British Pounds

Also I was in the rumble and never Peckified I just never got around to it, as penance I will wear any avatar you see fit for whatever period of time deemed necessary.

Don't future endeavour me wrastle Gaf

Mahonay

Banned
Just bought tickets for the ROH/NJPW War of the Worlds. Not going to miss an opportunity to see some of my favorite NJPW wrestlers. I also love the Hammerstein Ballroom. Should be a great time.

Sorry to post this again but:

It's annoying being in a situation where I want to throw money Vince's way but he doesn't want my Great British Pounds

Also I was in the rumble and never Peckified I just never got around to it, as penance I will wear any avatar you see fit for whatever period of time deemed necessary.

Don't future endeavour me wrastle Gaf

Think you've been demoted to Saturday Shotgun duty. Work hard and we'll see you again in a few months. Perhaps not on the Main Roster, but maybe a dark match here and there. Might even creep onto Superstars.

Well that handspring elbow/whatever wasn't her fault, Kelly Kelly did improve but she was still terrible and after all those years still couldn't run the ropes... Her little scooting to the ropes is something that should be inexcusable, if you're afraid to hit the ropes then goddammit you have no business being in the ring or getting the push she did.

Okay PPV, Big E/Swagger was good, the Chamber was good though predictable, Shield/Wyatts was awesome and obvious match of the night though what the hell happened with Ambrose? Batista/ADR went as expected. The crowd hating Dave so much they made Del Rio the face and possibly the best reaction he's ever gotten even if it was less for him and more against the other guy. I hope that's the last match I see with Cameron doing anything ever.

Huh, that wasn't too bad. Big E/Swagger was pretty dece', fans hating Batista so much that MMADR got cheers was funny, EC match was good (despite the fuckery), Cena properly applied the STF, and the 6 man was AWESOME. Ambrose flopping around is the best. Ambrose is the best. EVERYONE looked good in that match, yes, even Erick Rowan!

AND ARCHIE MONTH IS FINALLY OVER. IT WAS A TOUGH, LONG, HARD RIDE, BUT WE MADE IT

and i have a new favorite gif
xKMbi5e.gif

orton bout to drop some soulful bars up in here
50 dollars tho
BRING BACK JOY GIOVANNI

2742657_orig.gif
dat black metal fan in the front

How many PPVs are gonna end like this? :| I've given up waiting for the payoff lol. Just stupid at this point. They blew it.

The best part was how the crowd shit on Bootista, man that is a serious problem, its not gonna go away. Are they seriously gonna go through with that match at WM? What a disaster just waiting to happen. The put him with Del Rio, the guy everyone gives the least f**ks about and he STILL gets cheered over Bootista lol, then he gets injured doing his own move... WELL VINCE WHAT A BRILLIANT MOVE THIS WAS! Hope he is injured, I don't give a shit.

Honestly I am looking forward to seeing it happen in the omg its gonna be glorious to watch the riot, they deserve all the shit they'll get.

But I'd much rather just have the proper D-Bry get his victory and 70,000+ or whatever it is fans chanting YES! all at the same time as he finally triumphs and wins the title properly at WM30 image, that would be remembered forever. Would have been so cool. :(

I can't believe they're this stupid, disappointing these fans all the time is great advertising for our PPV and stupid network duuuuuuuurh, its pathetic.

Kaladin

Welcome to Mania season wrasslin fans....it's gonna be a ride.

More importantly....in just over 3 hours....welcome to the mother fucking Network.

Aiii

So not worth it
FAVE SIX AFTER ELIMINATION CHAMBER
1. Seth Rollins
1. Bray Wyatt
1. Roman Reigns
1. Luke Harper
1. Dean Ambrose
1. Erick Rowan

UberTag

Welcome to Mania season wrasslin fans....it's gonna be a ride.

More importantly....in just over 3 hours....welcome to the mother fucking Network.
Mania season the past two years has been awful... although, I'd be lying if that awfulness didn't result in some pent-up rage-filled audiences in those post-Mania Monday night RAWs.
Those shows have been the beneficiaries of the last few years of Dwayne overkill.

Aiii

So not worth it
Things are going as planned, I'm gonna assume they'll have Bryan vs. Kane tonight with the stip that if Bryan beats Kane he gets inserted into the title match at Mania.

Striker

It was overkill when it became extremely obvious they were using Rock to benefit Cena.

Got a replay of the PPV on now; I got to see the six man tag which was great which most Shield matches are. I have little hope for their plans for Rollins and Ambrose but I hope I'm wrong. Ambrose particularly because of his potential promo work with several guys.

Ugh, this diva's match.

Ithil

Thinking back over it, that Chamber match really was great. Loads of memorable moments and everyone in it got to look like a badass. Sheamus hasn't look that awesome since summer 2011 when he Brogue Kicked the pod Orton was hiding in, and Cesaro is absolutely main event material.

I don't think it was better than Shield/Wyatts, what with that tired holding pattern ending, but the best Chamber match in years now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Thinking back over it, that Chamber match really was great. Loads of memorable moments and everyone in it got to look like a badass. Sheamus hasn't look that awesome since summer 2011 when he Brogue Kicked the pod Orton was hiding in, and Cesaro is absolutely main event material.

I don't think it was better than Shield/Wyatts, what with that tired holding pattern ending, but the best Chamber match in years now.

Thanks to the title unification they can just put the six best people in the chamber, so they don't have to spread their best talent over two matches anymore. It helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom