• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Moral Orel had some hilarious moments and then it became a dark, psychological drama series.

I tried to watch Orel when it came out (I was in college) and I couldn't make it through.

I watched it all the way through (as an adult) and the last episode of that cartoon is fucking amazing. The final payoff for the series is heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope this team eventually happens
tumblr_ow14wnBRgF1wqhf6ho1_500.jpg

minus the dweeb in the middle obviously

Bronx-Man

Banned
Adult Swim in general changed the comedy game forever. Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, ATHF, Home Movies, Venture Bros, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Superjail, Metalocalypse, Black Dynamite, Rick & Morty, etc. All some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen and that’s not even getting into Tim & Eric or the Eric Andre Show. The impact Adult Swim has had on an entire generation and their sense of humor for 20 years is absolutely massive.

We should stick to wrestling.
That shit’s fake.

I tried to watch Orel when it came out (I was in college) and I couldn't make it through.

I watched it all the way through (as an adult) and the last episode of that cartoon is fucking amazing. The final payoff for the series is heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.

Clay definitely reveals his dark side in that camping episode.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIdS6UNlxaM

goldust ruled. what a great gimmick. i guess you can look at it as a poor representation of a flamboyant character but you can also look at it as someone using other peoples insecurities about masculinity against them

crazy to think about the fact that goldust beat undertaker and put him in a casket too - with help but still

Zach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIdS6UNlxaM

goldust ruled. what a great gimmick. i guess you can look at it as a poor representation of a flamboyant character but you can also look at it as someone using other peoples insecurities about masculinity against them

crazy to think about the fact that goldust beat undertaker and put him in a casket too - with help but still
Didn't Lawler ask him -- to help Goldust turn babyface, no less -- "are you a fag?" Am I misremembering that. I hope so. But I don't think so.

F'ing Attitude Era.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Lawler ask him -- to help Goldust turn babyface, no less -- "are you a fag?" Am I misremembering that. I hope so. But I don't think so.

F'ing Attitude Era.
Lawler said he was dressing up like "a flaming fag"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My understanding is we don't have to exclusively talk about wrestling.

Also, you talk about things that are not wrestling. Practice what you preach or Get the F Out.

(Like what I did there, NVM? :D)
Yeah, we don't have to exclusively talk wrestling but after hearing some of these non wrestling opinions, we should probably stick to what we know.

Zach

Lawler said he was dressing up like "a flaming fag"
I'm thinking of a segment where Lawler interviewed Goldust and he was like "are you... you know... are you a fag?" And Goldust was like "[dramatic pause]...NOOO!" And then the fans were probably like "yeeeeah!" And Vince was probably like "HYAK HYAK HYAK HE'S THE BIZARRE ONE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HISTRIONICS!"

Only thing that turns me off Rick & Morty is the internet circlejerk surrounding it.

I mean, it's great but let's not go crazy here.

The circlejerk annoys me too. I liked the first season and how off the wall it was, good soundtrack with Mazzy Star, Blonde Redhead etc. Now the way people carry on annoys me.

A friend of mine just last night was saying "very few people will actually get Rick and Morty" as if it is some deep thing. Uhg.

Top Bottom