• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

wonzo

Banned
Bayley is the worst thing in wrestling today.

dw this'll be her next piece of #safe merch

richmond_yellow41bmh.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Gimmickroni feels important because someone mentioned his username and "searched through his post history to try and 'get him'"

😐

Beefy

It's even sadder than he brings name up out of the blue and constantly responds to my posts and then tries to make it seem like I care about him.

Not you. On mobile, so I saw your original post and was like WTF lol...I wasn't stanning anything!

Yeah it's 3:45am here and I have just finished gyming. So I misread your post at first. I read it and was like huh I didn't look through post history.

...why does NXT have 2 house shows a day

They have to do something with all the people they sign and are training, and at the rate they are going, they will end up with 3 shows per day. That is HHH strategy, to become the new indy.

Nah, WWE does that, they do both raw and SD shows the same day, so NXT doing them with the big roster they have is not surprising.

One is to make money and the other is to lose money but give talent some experience

but both still end up losing money

The out of Florida loop in and of itself probably makes more than it costs, so it mitigates costs in that respect, but the PC and what it cost to run means it's basically impossible for NXT to ever be profitable on its own.

WrassleGAF's really falling apart now that nVm has invaded.

Is just business as usual, the only bad day was the first one when all those guys that just come to troll and leave arrived and wanted NVM to put this place in "order", like the one poster that called you "passive aggressive poster" or something like that.

Pikma

Banned
The out of Florida loop in and of itself probably makes more than it costs, so it mitigates costs in that respect, but the PC and what it cost to run means it's basically impossible for NXT to ever be profitable on its own.
So PC money sink aside NXT is actually profitable?

Honest question

Zach

Aw, tough guy blackaroni won't answer simple Q's after baseless and serious allegations. Just scurries away behind labored nonchalance.

BiggNife

BTW I've seen very little of Raul Mendoza but him and Gargano killed it during the house show I saw

It was a super fast paced match and Mendoza kept up the entire time, I was super impressed

He deserves an intro animation that doesn't look like it was done in PowerPoint, at least

Zach

you mean the dude that got warned by a mod twice already
I can't believe you actually hate me, Dato. I thought we had a rapport. I really did. Haha.

Oh well. I'll try to leave you be. I honestly don't want to upset you.

(But I'm sad because we have so many shared interests. xoxo forever)

Pikma

Banned
I don't think so because even then you still include all of the NXT talent contracts, of which there are a lot. They have a ridiculous amount of people under NXT contract.
Yeah I guess that makes sense

I wonder if this + budget cuts are the reason HHH didn't sign many MYC participants

If Jeff goes and gets surgery then Matt's done, right? He's still doin the retro bullshit?

Poor dude, he had the hottest shit going last year. In fucking TNA!

Huh. Okay, that makes sense. Didn't realize all the unused talent had their own house show to keep doing work on. Thanks!

A recent example is the Street Profits. They were working the Florida loop for a while before they debuted on NXT TV. That's why the Full Sail crowd knew them and their gimmick already.

Top Bottom