• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I feel bad for Taker. Decades of his life have been in that identity and position. It would be hard to walk away from. He should for his health sake at the very least.

That match at WM this year was horrific.

HzID8vv.gif

Beefy

If he couldn't get in shape and knew it the then I don't get why he'd choose to stink up the main event of WrestleMania. Legit one of the most cringeworthy matches I've seen in years.

Should've let Brock or Bray retire him.

Cus he is addicted to wrestling, just like Bryan is. No way it was just Undertaker fucking shit up either. I agree it was a bad way to "retire" but dude doesn't know when to quit like most wrestlers.

Undertaker needs to stay gone

I agree, but doubt he will.

I love that ACH is an incredible wrestler but he does so much comedy work that you can forget it at times

I actually really enjoy the Troll Boyz stuff with him and Ego but I think it works best if the entire match is that. Last night the first half was that, and then it eventually dropped it for a real match which was ight

Heroman

Banned
I feel bad for Taker. Decades of his life have been in that identity and position. It would be hard to walk away from. He should for his health sake at the very least.

That match at WM this year was horrific.
He made millions from that one match. He was livin the Carney dream.

BiggNife

Taker is a legend but he should not be back in the ring again

His exit at Mania was perfect (horrible match aside) and he clearly is just too old to put on a great match at this point

If he couldn't get in shape and knew it the then I don't get why he'd choose to stink up the main event of WrestleMania.

Taker watched and loved The Wrestler

One of these people will inevitably reenact the ending, I just am not sure who. Him, Bryan, Honma, Shibata, so many choices

Honestly you have to imagine that Taker is going to regularly show up at Mania

Not in an actual match but just to do his entrance and chokeslam someone like Bray

Taker watched and loved The Wrestler

One of these people will inevitably reenact the ending, I just am not sure who. Him, Bryan, Honma, Shibata, so many choices

Taker, Shibata, Honma, Bryan in that order

I think Bryan being younger and with a new born is going to have a bigger impact on his decisions than we all think. If something happens to him I fear it wont be in the ring

Takahashi/Ospreay finna be some hot shit

I think they gel a lot better than Hiromu/Ricochet. Ricochet is a smoother wrassleman but Ospreay has more personality to him

Zach

I'm leaning towards possibly watching the show tonight. Probably start late to skip some of the filler/nonsense/advertisements. Out-of-the-loop thoughts on the card:

Apollo Crews (with Titus O'Neil) vs. Elias

Elias dropped Samson?! That actually seems fine. Why is Titus with Crews? Looking forward to seeing The Drifter in the big time. I know some of you are on board.

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship

Ugh, Brock Lesnar. I hope silly-faced Braun wins, of course. He seems to be a favorite nowadays, so I'd like to see his alleged skillz.

John Cena vs. Roman Reigns

Oh, god. This is the shoooooot thing. Top Guys, though, so it could be a spectacle. Maybe. Hopefully. Really not interested in seeing either guy wrestle, though, so I dunno.

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Oh, Ambrose and Rollins are a team now? Neat. I like watching Cesaro wrassle.

Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt

Halloween is next month.

Neville (c) vs. Enzo Amore for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Kind of excited. Neville is rad and Enzo is a heat magnet apparently -- and not great in the ring -- so this could be interesting.

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Emma for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Bayley 4 life. Also, curious to see if Alexa is getting better in the ring.

The Miz (c) (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas) vs. Jason Jordan for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas have jobs?! And they're BFF with The Miz?! Okay. Go Jason Jordan, I guess. Where is Chad Gable?! What is he up to?!

Dig dig diggity dog.

Anth0ny

I need to shoot on a mother fucker called Toei.

I uploaded a video back in June and got this standard email when they detect I use some footage from DBZ. Whatever. I ain't in it for the money, I'm in it for... the people.

Hi Tony StrongStyle,

A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video.

This is just a heads up
Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble and your account standing is not affected by this.

There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views.

Video title: DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Level 1 Super Moves Side by Side Comparison Game and Anime - XB1 PS4 PC
Claimed by: Toei Animation JP

Well everything is going fine until yesterday night, where I notice the video has been taken down and I get this email:

Hi Tony StrongStyle:

Due to a copyright takedown notice that we received, we had to take down your video from YouTube:

Video title: DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Level 1 Super Moves Side by Side Comparison Game and Anime - XB1 PS4 PC
Video url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxpxScsWd8
Takedown issued by: TOEI ANIMATION CO.,LTD.
This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

You received a copyright strike

You now have 1 copyright strike. If you get multiple copyright strikes, we’ll have to disable your account. To prevent that from happening, please don’t upload videos containing copyrighted content that you aren’t allowed to use.

As far as I know, nothing has changed between when the video was uploaded in June and yesterday, but for whatever reason they took it down and now I have a copyright strike.

Toei, don't JERK ME AROUND. If you're gonna take my shit down, take it down, don't let it sit, not being monetized for 3 months, then remove it and give me a fucking strike.

Fuck you Toei you fucks. I do it for love, I'm not even monetizing off the shit, and this is how you repay me?

Come here

Heroman

Banned
Old, hurt bad, and not wanting to stay away is just as bad (if not worse) than just hurt bad and not wanting to stay away
There are dudes who are older and maybe more hurt then taker who wrestle all over the world, and I doubt taker ever works a single match agian, the only he comes back is because vince pays him millions to work a match.

Beefy

There are dudes who are older and maybe more hurt then taker who wrestle all over the world, and I doubt taker ever works a single match agian, the only he comes back is because vince pays him millions to work a match.

I doubt many are as hurt as Taker. Dude can hardly walk.

Limit

I never would have guessed Shawn would be the one to actually stick to retirement from wrestling. His character gives him plenty leeway to come back if he wanted to. Still in shape too.

Good for him to have found self worth beyond the wrestling ring.

I love that ACH is an incredible wrestler but he does so much comedy work that you can forget it at times

I actually really enjoy the Troll Boyz stuff with him and Ego but I think it works best if the entire match is that. Last night the first half was that, and then it eventually dropped it for a real match which was ight

I think the Troll Boyz are fine in the moment, but hanging a shade on all of Evolve's match tropes undermines the rest of the card.

Top Bottom