• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shortage of Neon Switch Imminent?

Don't buy them so people with a neon console can? Or don't buy them because the colors are swapped and red absolutely cannot be the left controller?

I'm not sure I understand.

If you ever want a full color set, you'd have to buy a set of blue and and a set of red joycons. The controllers can't go on whatever side you want.

Moldiver

Store in town only have the Neon left for pre order which I found strange, was told by the supplier that if I had preordered a neon by a certain date it wouldn't be day one delivery. Was gonna switch to instore pre order but don't really want a neon.

BDGAME

Only to ask, people that want a neon switch can found one or is it rare to found?

In my country that is not a official release, the neon is more expensive than the gray. I'm pissed with it because I want a neon, but I don't want to pay the difference.

swarley64

Only to ask, people that want a neon switch can found one or is it rare to found?

In my country that is not a official release, the neon is more expensive than the gray. I'm pissed with it because I want a neon, but I don't want to pay the difference.

In the US its very hard to find a Switch at all, but gray is more common than neon.

SystemUser

The Neon seems more rare. The Neon preorders sold out much quicker in the USA. It sounds like the ratio of Grey to Neon is around 3 to 1 or maybe 5 to 1. I had to buy a grey and then buy a mixed Neon controller set to make a backwards Neon.

I've yet to see a Neon in the wild. The only way I got mine was by pre-ordering one of those bundles at gamestop and that took nearly three weeks to arrive.

I can find a neon very easily

there's one in front of my tv

sorry

OryoN

If anyone knows they're going to need extra controllers down the line, may as well settle for a grey Switch if you are lucky enough to find one. Focus on colored controllers later. I've never seen any Switches in the wild, but at least I've came across some neon Joy-con before.

qko

I bought a grey with a set of neon joypads. I leave one set charging while I play with the other. No need for a charging grip and I'm set for 4p games.

Felensis

Banned
Out of five people from my friends & family only one got th grey Switch. All the others including me prefer neon. Neon is life.

Top Bottom