• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

Hakai

There you go!
meuvideoscreenshot280cou24.png

Tried my damnedest to recreate the one and only Liam Neesons in the editor.

Kw4LZHZ.jpg

The results are... varying. From the side I think I nailed his look exactly.

CIZKQeZ.jpg

But from a front view he's...

K1kNS4K.jpg

Not quite on par, if at all. The character creator was a pain in the ass to get a handle on, and there's a few options I would've liked to have seen, but major props to From Software for including a feature to save your character whilst editing them. That's something I've been wishing games would do since forever and can't believe I haven't seen until now.

zma1013

I'm not sure I like the in-world model as much. Might have to do some more tweaking. I never know what to do with the makeup sliders!

0OsRHgZh.jpg

Uj8IWe1h.jpg

E2ISeIwh.jpg

You must share your exact character creator settings. Every value you change and it's associated numbers. PLEASE!

Fireflu

Got some better pictures of ol' Pastor Rasputin:

ztoBPhm.jpg

o6eBkf9.jpg

wEKOAev.jpg

and the "Iv'e seen some shit..." face:

Nz8DuIL.jpg

Regarding hair clipping through clothes Iv'e got some good examples of it here:

iPJVhCd.jpg

rYl76e9.jpg

That coats clipping issues are particularly bad which is really annoying as I love it :/

Desperately want FromSoft to either fix this (somehow?) or give us the ability to edit our characters appearance (or maybe just the hair/beard) from the hub or a menu.

ta155

You know nothing, Jon Snow. So shall say the monsters of Yarnham, as my complete lack of Souls experience leads to my demise over and over and over again....

....wish me luck!

IMG_20150328_231908.jpg

Adaren

The character creator was a pain in the ass to get a handle on, and there's a few options I would've liked to have seen, but major props to From Software for including a feature to save your character whilst editing them. That's something I've been wishing games would do since forever and can't believe I haven't seen until now.

Agreed that it's an amazing feature, both for tweaking your character and making new ones! I didn't know how badly I wanted it until I had it.

A friend said she looks like a principal.

What do you even say to that?

She looks like Meryl Streep!

After seeing this thread I had to reroll my character, and looking back my initial effort was quite bad - I messed with too many sliders and broke something in the face.

Another asian effort (that night elf/vamp looking one earlier was quite nice), and I specifically referenced Aya Ueto when crafting her.
cCM5x5i.jpg

0QK37C9.jpg

otZlHmr.jpg

It's too bad that many of the females here share the same hairstyle, likely because it's the prettiest, or fanciest style that helps sell the feminine look.

Can you send me screen of what your sliders look like? This looks great.

Number45

I'd say it's a missed opportunity not allowing people to upload, or export/import favourites, but I kind of like the idea of unique characters.

I wish people didn't post anything that isn't starting gear in this thread. I've been managing to avoid spoilers of ANY kind and I like to be surprised by what I find in-game.

Made a new skill-based character. Went for a librarian look of sorts. :D

She's using the cane, of course. Didn't mess much with the facial structure options though.

16779494799_cf70aa77c8_o.png

Alucard seldom wears his glasses in Ultimate Hellsing. Besides, his red eyes are iconic.
mNYj39Ol.jpg

BjZr4J9l.jpg

obfelZUl.jpg

ZhCzDiul.jpg

I too would be very happy to know the presets. Mind you the only times I see the face of my character is usually inside the Hunter's Dream, but I would certainly appreciate very much for my character to not look somewhat deformed from me attempting any sort of editing. XD

Top Bottom