• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

RexNovis

Banned
Introducing a hunter named Slickback

DglUz0T.jpg

Primary Stats: (PIMP)Skill and Arcane
Primary weapons: (PIMP) Cane

I'm not sure I like the in-world model as much. Might have to do some more tweaking. I never know what to do with the makeup sliders!

0OsRHgZh.jpg

Uj8IWe1h.jpg

E2ISeIwh.jpg

Wowwww GORGEOUS!!! Some serious artists with this character editor.

CBJl0myWoAAIXAQ.jpg:large

All the preset faces have a really weird look to them, which is difficult to escape from, and I feel I did.

This is fantastic. Well done. Really dig it.

Loakum

Banned
I too would be very happy to know the presets. Mind you the only times I see the face of my character is usually inside the Hunter's Dream, but I would certainly appreciate very much for my character to not look somewhat deformed from me attempting any sort of editing. XD

Wow, nice work. He looks great.

Would you mind sharing the pre-sets? I'd love to use this design as my next character, and I'm virtually worthless at tweaking everything myself. :/

ok, here are the main pre sets to my created character, "Alucard":

NBxe1kxl.jpg

3jMiWUml.jpg

6WkCDGil.jpg

BMlRIT7l.jpg

3eyOrXOl.jpg

C7afLZll.jpg

Up9OmHtl.jpg

hH4g2KAl.jpg

AxgNS7Pl.jpg

OPFDtbpl.jpg

mNYj39Ol.jpg

this last one is just a cool pic.
egayj1Z.jpg

Loakum

Banned
This is the early stages of Daenerys Targaryen. I don't think it will let me save it on my current game. As soon as I begin playing, this will go bye-bye.

EYqtgiBl.jpg

oh1naT8l.jpg

chrono01

ok, here are the main pre sets to my created character, "Alucard":

NBxe1kxl.jpg

3jMiWUml.jpg

6WkCDGil.jpg

BMlRIT7l.jpg

3eyOrXOl.jpg

C7afLZll.jpg

Up9OmHtl.jpg

hH4g2KAl.jpg

AxgNS7Pl.jpg

OPFDtbpl.jpg

mNYj39Ol.jpg

this last one is just a cool pic.
egayj1Z.jpg
Thank you so much for this. Seriously. Since I can't edit my current character, I'll definitely use this for my second play-through.

Much appreciated!

chrono01

So I entered your pre-sets exactly as described, Loakum, but this is what I got.

[Sorry for the quality, I took it via my phone]

Not quite exact. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I even went through it three times starting from scratch and they all turned out like this. :(

Shredderi

^wtf at the wheel weapon thing. Deliciously odd looking. Just a question for you guys showcasing cool armors: do the armor sets get more viable compared to the hunter set? I hate how I have found a few really cool looking sets yet they are worse in general use than the very first ones I found in the game
Sewers

Loakum

Banned
So I entered your pre-sets exactly as described, Loakum, but this is what I got.

[Sorry for the quality, I took it via my phone]

Not quite exact. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I even went through it three times starting from scratch and they all turned out like this. :(

I'll look at the remaining pre set and post them when I get home. I'm bs-in on break right now. Here: https://twitter.com/WaterFaster2012 this has the complete pre set list.

Number45

Got around to making a twitter account, glad there's a way to access the photos in the native resolution.
You can save them to an external drive if you didn't want to do that. I have no intention of Tweeting random screenshots just so that I can get them up online.

Top Bottom