• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

CrovaxPSO

Grimløck;158972383 said:
here are my sliders:

snip
--
i think that's all of it. let me know if it doesn't come out right. you can tweak the hair color/style, tattoo mark, and pupil size/color

Thanks for posting them!

i-Lo

Unfortunately after spending nearly an hour, I decided to go back to Dunpeal (I'll post that after I get Gascogne's attire. Regardless, I have it saved (so if anyone wants the slider, I can retrieve those values).

VQpoxQJ.jpg

In motion:

We2FZ4a.jpg

OTOXueK.jpg

After falling, Nelo Angelo re-emerged years later from the underworld in the gothic past from whence the demons came to be ubiquitous in the present he once knew.

No wonder DMC4Remastered is coming out after BB; Vergil has to fight his way out of this purgatory first .

doomquake

some great ones but sooo many awful noses ruining nice characters..dont forget that various sliders affect the overall look..so to stretch nostrils or adjust nose width you might need to adjust the jaw, cheeks or even chin.

Eggbok

That is so fantastic! I love it man!

Where did you find those clothes?

It's a mix of the Knight's Garb and the Bone Ash Armor.
You get the Bone Ash armor after killing the second boss in the Pthumerian Labyrinth Center chalice. You can buy it with insight in the Hunter Dream after the fight.

The Knights Garb is in the Forsaken Castle Cainhurst in a chest. There's a room that has a broken window behind some pots I think, but if you break it and go through it you'll land on a balcony that has a room you can go into I believe. The chest should be in the corner of the room but there are ghost ladies in there you have to fight so be careful!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Do we get to re-customize our character in New Game Plus? I'm inspired by this thread but would hate to lose my progress.

Well, here's my hunter, Talia Schlanger (no relation), except she's never going to, you know, hunt, since Bloodborne crashed during the act of saving the character and all previously saved instances of her were deleted.

So, there's that.

IvorB

"Dear Alfred,

I took a break from my trip to send you what the youth these days call a "selfie". Yarnham is... different. The weather is poor (even for England) and I begin to suspect that the residents are quite mad. Your advice to pack a threaded cane and pistol has certainly not gone amiss. Although I think I shall certainly holiday in Devon next year. I will write again soon.

All my love,

Eremis"

Derpot

Well, here's mine! My boyfriend tried to make my face and I think he did well :D

356105bloodbornehunter.jpg

233120bloodbornehunter2.jpg

355572bloodborne1.jpg

"Welcome to Yharnam, stranger. I will be your guide."

Derpot

Guys I'm new to PS4.. what's the best way to take screenshots and then be able to share it here?

You press the Share button to take a screenshot (obviously haha), you save it and you can copy and paste screenshots on a USB stick.
I think it's the best way to have good quality screenshots.

Unfortunately after spending nearly an hour, I decided to go back to Dunpeal (I'll post that after I get Gascogne's attire. Regardless, I have it saved (so if anyone wants the slider, I can retrieve those values).

VQpoxQJ.jpg

In motion:

We2FZ4a.jpg

OTOXueK.jpg

After falling, Nelo Angelo re-emerged years later from the underworld in the gothic past from whence the demons came to be ubiquitous in the present he once knew.

No wonder DMC4Remastered is coming out after BB; Vergil has to fight his way out of this purgatory first .

Looks like a young Chris Walken

Top Bottom