• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

11075228_880792512000639_3566291617432249485_o.jpg

Fly me to the moon
presence

i-Lo

Looks like a young Chris Walken

Haha, thanks. It'd be interesting to create him (a little more pointy). I tried to create Vergil when he is a bit older. In the end my creation is a cross between Vergil's render, his art concepts and Sparda:

UMvC_3_Dante_Sparda_Alt.png

Vergil render in DMC3:

Official Vergil concept from DMC1:

vPAFPNu.jpg

My creation:

lsRQXn8.jpg

b0Sjp3m.jpg

p9fxfT4.jpg

Perhaps it's vanity speaking but to me it is the best lookalike I have ever done; even my Dunpeal character has more personal touches given the change in going from anime to actual 3D model. I'll post that once he has donned Gascogne's attire.

Gbraga

Well, here's mine! My boyfriend tried to make my face and I think he did well :D

356105bloodbornehunter.jpg

233120bloodbornehunter2.jpg

355572bloodborne1.jpg

"Welcome to Yharnam, stranger. I will be your guide."

:OOOO

Looks so cool!

I guess having a real reference helps. I'm having no luck at all with this creator.

Derpot

11075228_880792512000639_3566291617432249485_o.jpg

Fly me to the moon
presence

Nice! My boyfriend also created a Bayonetta for a new game. I think she'd be great with the Crowfeather set :D

:OOOO

Looks so cool!

I guess having a real reference helps. I'm having no luck at all with this creator.

Hehe, well, my boyfriend usually spends a lot of time in character creators, but as for me, I don't have any patience or creativity to do it, lol

i-Lo

Started a new character.

she looks scary.

Finally got Bloodborne the other day so I figured I'd join the club and post my Hunter.

Very well done

Anyone do an homage to D from Vampire Hunter D? Feels like this game is reeeeeally close to the same vibe.

I did. I'm using him for my current playthrough. Gascogne's attire makes him really look like D.

My version is a more real world interpretation from the gorgeous 2D art aesthetic.

Derpot

I started a new game yesterday and I asked my BF to create Dio Brando from JoJo's Phantom Blood :D

320844Bloodborne20150412110033.jpg

275933Bloodborne20150412110255.jpg

Ready to burn some dogs.

Meet Elizabeth Hamlet - eccentric Victorian spinster by day, badass demon slayer by night:

xXNrHIHl.jpg

I love this outfit as it makes her look like an elderly, female version of Jack the Ripper:

Bdhjprtl.jpg

vmRpzW6l.jpg

Sure, it's kind of ridiculous to have this 70 year-old woman rolling around and dodging enemies like a ninja, but I find it easy to suspend my disbelief given some of the shit that goes down in this game.

My second character. No particular concept behind him, I just wanted to recreate a guy I have a crush on:

HerwAnjl.jpg

Adaren

For my second character (an Arcane person), I decided I'd take the easy route and just put glasses on my existing character. After ~2 hours spent re-exploring all of Central Yharnam and getting through the first two bosses, I decided didn't like how my character looked, so I spent a massive amount of time trying to tweak his face + glasses. In the end I just went with the same face and made the glasses a lighter shade of gray. >< Hopefully I don't remake him again!

My New Character:

My Rejected Character: (Those pure black glasses!)

My First Character:

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Meet Elizabeth Hamlet - eccentric Victorian spinster by day, badass demon slayer by night:

xXNrHIHl.jpg

I love this outfit as it makes her look like an elderly, female version of Jack the Ripper:

Bdhjprtl.jpg

vmRpzW6l.jpg

Sure, it's kind of ridiculous to have this 70 year-old woman rolling around and dodging enemies like a ninja, but I find it easy to suspend my disbelief given some of the shit that goes down in this game.
Love it!!

PerdxxBlade

Neo Member
Klyde:

B1F70444-2FDF-4177-9710-B64EBD795B42_zpsr0ymguic.jpg

558514B3-0EFD-49B4-9951-D06478604AC9_zpsxpylce4l.jpg

I spent well over an hour trying to fine tune him as much as possible. I'm actually surprised I was able to make it look human, considering it's one of the only games I have ever spent this much time in a creation screen, and how many options there are. lol. Did I do decent?

Really chuffed with how my second duder turned out; particularly how not "template-y" he is. I mean, look at that goddamn power shnoz. Also... Visions of Liam Neeson?

X2yer3F.jpg

fegl7yc.jpg

bCVgodz.jpg

That was pretty cool! Liked the editing.

(c'est Acebaldwin by the way haha)

HAHAHAH Acebaldwin ça va?! Nice seeing you!

I'm noob here, is there a "Video thread" somewhere ? I can't start a thread because i'm too noob here :(.

I posted it on reddit too lol. And other forums! Share if you want people!

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
canxeg.jpg

My second hunter. Pure bloodtinge build. Rocking the Madman's set like a crazy savage, who dips her sword in her own blood. She's amazing. I want to see more hunters!

RhEUpgU.jpg

SL4 challenge run character, all bosses except for the secret final boss, using the Hunter Axe and Blunderbuss

PSc8Pl7.jpg

New character for grinding through Chalices and getting the last trophy I need for Platinum, using the Stake Driver and Cannon

Top Bottom