• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

I honestly thought the editor was barebones until I saw some beautiful ones in here. Mine looks very similar to the default. Northern European look but I should probably have spent a bit more time making something more unique. Will post another time once she gets some cool gear or clothes.

RiverKwai

storafötter;157575790 said:
I honestly thought the editor was barebones until I saw some beautiful ones in here. Mine looks very similar to the default. Northern European look but I should probably have spent a bit more time making something more unique. Will post another time once she gets some cool gear or clothes.

I think anything that allows you to independently adjust the size of the iris in each of your characters eyes is somewhere past "barebones". haha

alienator

11054783_10153784411721164_9083212128439287496_o.jpg

sorry.

brainpann

Came home last night to my copy of Bloodborne and spent about an hour making, to the best of my ability, Bruce Campbell. He looks like an older Ash with muttonchops. Strangely, pretending that my character is BruceCampbell makes the game that much more fun.

Adaren

Oh no, whatever will I do.

But seriously, Dragon Age: Inquisition already made a case for how to design armor appropriate for female characters without needing to flaunt sex appeal. So it actually is possible for a video game to have clothing/armor that seems like it was designed for a female character without veering into the realm of Skyrim clothing mods.

Dark Souls 1 Brass Armor is a great example of a feminine armor set that doesn't show any skin.

Fuck, that looks good.

Thanks! I spent over 2 hours on him, but I think it was worth it!

More photos of my hunter, Astrid Ivyheart!

I think I said it before, but I love how your Hunter looks! Tons of personality. I may use her as inspiration if/when I make a female character...

STAY HOME CLUB

Neo Member
Andariel 2.0 now featuring built-in 3D optics and Bitchy Resting Face technology.

Sucks how there's no nose width/widening slider, adjusting the nostrils was the next best thing. Finally to my satisfaction as everything else just seemed too pointy or Michael Jackson-y.

HeelPower

I love everyone's designs ,but honestly the quality of the screenshots doesn't reflect the quality of the game at all when you're actually playing it directly on a TV.

The game looks amazing to say the least ,but here it looks terrible in some cases.

I think I said it before, but I love how your Hunter looks! Tons of personality. I may use her as inspiration if/when I make a female character...

Haha, thanks. Took a good while to get her just right. If you do you use her as inspiration, be sure to post the result in here!

Drahcir

Gorgeous. Yours and Nameless are the best so far in terms of beautiful female Hunters, though in my opinion you are the better one.

Thanks man! There are a lot of good ones here. I still don't think I'm very good at getting natural-looking skin tones, but this will do for now. Gotta actually start playing the game already!

With the uncanny resemblance to Castlevania imagery, couldnt resist modeling my character off Alucard from SotN, I'm satisfied, would make a few edits now but this took more time than youd think!

For comparison to my mediocrity.

Awesome work. Hope you picked the threaded cane for maximum 'vania effect.

Pancho

Qurupancho
Someone could post stats of a character's look? My girl character is ugly as shit., I lack the crativity and patience for this, but defeault ones are ugly too.

Edit: or a good base, pointers at least :(

Windforce

11049277_106952744639bbufg.jpg

I've gotten Harry Potter comments, too. I should have picked different glasses :/

He looks incredible. gj

Zlatan Ibranosov(ic).

LOL. I love this stuff. Reminds me of awesome times creating joke-monster characters with a friend in Demons Souls. I need to grab BB asap.

Too lazy to grab the picture directly, so I'm just grabbing what I uploaded to Facebook.

I changed a little bit in the sliders but not too much. Pretty great character creator. Loving a lot of the Hunters here.

PS4 to Twitter compression to hell, but here's my stud.

CA__E5RWcAA0HbE_zps9kvzoyhg.jpg

Don't mess with him.

gj, great looking dudes! I really like these.

Chubear

Can't change anything after character creation.
You can save your character in one of the 9 save slots and go back to them for tweaking later. btw, gaffers are insane with BB characters. These are sooooo awesome! It's hard picking a top 5. Makes me want to get back and create some more characters.

Top Bottom