• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
Here's my... well, I'm not sure what we are, actually. It's kinda strange and all very new.

n22801405_32979965_5434365.jpg

3014_1101483058066_1256370240_30428626_8314988_n.jpg

She's really really beautiful and classy to me. What's her name?

Her name is Märta. It swedish so it probably sounds funny to you, but I think it's the cutest ever. Mostly older women who have it as a first name. And her name goes perfect with mine.

Is that purple drank?

Nei. I think it's raspberry and vodka. Tasted like old pirate cock though.

What's the name of the festival?

It's a small swedish festival called Siesta. Really awesome that they got those bands and other bands like Placebo, Junior Boys and Anti-Flag to come there. I don't like Placebo though.

rezuth

Sniper McBlaze said:
Her name is Märta. It swedish so it probably sounds funny to you, but I think it's the cutest ever. Mostly older women who have it as a first name. And her name goes perfect with mine.
Vad heter du då? Stig-Bertil? :lol

I do think she looks pretty.

ivysaur12

Banned
batbeg said:
You don't have to be into guys to know ivysaur won the page. It's just a fact.

PhoenixDark said:
You win this page

Thanks guys! I'm not sure if it's going to go anywhere because the timing is atrocious (I leave for a job the day after tomorrow for the rest of the summer and I go to school in Pennsylvania and he goes to school in NYC) but it's been really fun while we've been together.

TiVo

We didn't have a first dance, because neither of us dance... well, I do when I'm being stupid around the house... but we are gamers. It wasn't the most original thing, but we decided to make ourselves in Rock Band and play a Foo Fighters' song. We also had Wii hooked up, and people could play Rock Band once we were finished.

I finally found another black person that admits this. I cringe when I think about how I am going to handle the day I get married because I have no rhythm and petrified to even nod my head in front of people.

Finding a wife who also doesn't dance and a gamer FTW.

soultron

Banned
Sniper, she's a beauty. Rage of the Red Head makes things more fun, so hopefully she's got it.
Angry sex + fire boosh.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
TiVo said:
I finally found another black person that admits this. I cringe when I think about how I am going to handle the day I get married because I have no rhythm and petrified to even nod my head in front of people.

Finding a wife who also doesn't dance and a gamer FTW.

Haha. Yeah. The stereotype is not true! Tons of black folks can't dance. And tons of black folks who think they can really need to stop.

ice cream said:
wtf? a black person who doesn't dance?

I know. Crazy, ain't it?

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Jeff-DSA said:
Three days after 22 hours of labor which unfortunately ended in a c-section, here's my wife with our new baby boy.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3398/3506783114_d2ceb47185_b.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
congratulations!

eLGee

Eric Hall said:

My GF of three years....on a boat[/QUOTE]

Aww shit, get your towels ready it's about to go down
Everybody in the place hit the fucking deck
But stay on your motherfucking toes
We running this, let's go

lsslave

Jew Gamer
NarcissisticJay said:
What the hell are you trying to say?

the last words the guy put said "on a boat"

He was putting the lyrics from a fucking amazing hilarious comedy song from "The Lonely Island"

Koshiba

Lol at all the I'm on a Boat lyrics. :lol Eric, she has a really cute smile. :)

My relationship has been going well so we finally took some pictures together.

l_f390c070854e49389445acfe18f5acca.jpg

l_2788418ae42a4f4fbdcc47b1dc4ecddd.jpg

l_d65961ec2c7640e2ba9eee2b7cf3ef6c.jpg

And a couple of non-coupley pictures. :lol
fynwb5.jpg

2nr23vn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom