• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your mobile homescreens 2014 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renoir

zjB3Yxx.jpg

Clock: Chronus
Icons:Simplex
Wallpaper: i got it off wallbase.cc a while back

Im a single screen user, thank yeesus for folders..

-PXG-

Rom - CM 11

Home Screen

Launcher - Apex Launcher Pro

Clock - Minimally Calm (Calm Nights v2) - I got rid of some stuff I didn't like with UCCW

App icons below clock - Basic Squares 1.2 (comes with dark and light variants)

Dock icons - SmallWhites

App Drawer

Icons - Lumos

Lock Screen

Widget Locker

Clock - Minimal UCCW Clock

Slider - FlatLoader

Bezel app icons - Basic Squares 1.2

-PXG-

That Watch Dogs boot animation isn't flashable. You have to save it in system/media and rename the file to "bootanimation.zip"

Works like a charm on my S4 and Nexus 7. Thanks for sharing

SeriousApes

NjiBuee.jpg

Here's my current home screen. Nothing too fancy. Spent some time customizing it a while back. Might try something new in the future.

oxidax

my 3 screens on my Galaxy S5 currently, using custom icons for my emulators what look really cool, It's not the finished layout I want but it will do for now

are those controller icons......emulators!!!???
u mind sharing the names ? i had no idea there was a PSone and a DS emulator on adroid.

Futureman

does Apex cause any slowdown or battery drain? if it's minimal I might give it a try. I've had my Galaxy Nexus since June 2012 and wouldn't mind a visually change until I upgrade soon(ish).

For those using Nova Launcher: is it common when exiting apps or jumping back to the homescreen to have the phone revert back to it's stock launcher (in my case Touchwiz)?

If it weren't for the frequency of this Nova would be perfect for me!

For those using Nova Launcher: is it common when exiting apps or jumping back to the homescreen to have the phone revert back to it's stock launcher (in my case Touchwiz)?

If it weren't for the frequency of this Nova would be perfect for me!

I removed touchwiz so I cant say I experienced that problem with nova.

MetalDeer

LG G2, first smartphone I've ever owned. I like it so far, I would look into customizing the interface a little more (I really don't like how the apps button has to ALWAYS be there), but I don't use it all too much to begin with, so this will do for now.

Nova Launcher
Poly - Wallpaper Pack
Moonshine - Icon Pack

vIsNW1D.jpg

sxXh0KL.jpg

AYEzTl0.jpg

Fairly simple but it works for me. Of course, I go through and change everything every few months.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
From my lumia 930 with windows phone 8.1

I love live tiles. Not just how they help me use less space, but also how they still show notifications and also how you can somewhat control the layout within them.

Home screen - simple background image (green landscape) which shows through transparent tiles and scrolls with parallax as you scroll the screen
- Simple calendar has a nice layout for me. Photos using my favourite photos for the live tile (I also use those photos cycling on the lock screen, with weather flow's image shuffle setting)
- Small icons for main phone/email/messaging apps.
- headertiles app is used to create the little header tiles over my app folders at the bottom
- blank tiles app is used to create padding

Facebook and twitter I have in a live tile because I only need to see notification badges at this level. When I tap on the Facebook folder it comes up like this so I can easily see more info on the notification eg on facebook's live tile.

An example of one of the app folders for video

Another app folder for music showing how you can arrange different sized tiles inside a live folder to control the layout. This works best with small live tiles. If you do it with medium or large it'll start to rotate the icons in the live tile and I find it a bit distracting - sometimes tiles are hidden

mrklaw

MrArseFace
can people please quote their photos? Some of these are massive and I can't even see one homescreen on a 1080p monitor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom