• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show the inside of your fridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, GAF. In a previous thread I created I showed the inside of my fridge.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=830119

I guess it would be a good idea how the inside of fridge of the average NeoGAF user is!

This is mine:

HxjHjkA.jpg

Fond of oranges and orange flavored beverages? Or not fond at all thats why there's literally nothing left in your fridge besides orange products lol.

iuuk

My fridge makes me look like an alcoholic. I don't even like most of those Bols thingies, so that'll teach me to take advantage of a deal.

I just got home, so I need to buy some foodage® tomorrow.

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
No camera, but mine is pretty much empty besides two things of soymilk and canola base margarine.

Clydefrog

Wait people put their oranges in the fridge?

I buy a huge thing of oranges from Costco and I can't possibly eat them all before they go bad. They stay good in the fridge for like a month!

I also freeze my bread and take out two slices to defrost whenever I want a sandwich.

Alucrid

Banned
I buy a huge thing of oranges from Costco and I can't possibly eat them all before they go bad. They stay good in the fridge for like a month!

I also freeze my bread and take out two slices to defrost whenever I want a sandwich.

you goddamn monster

sphinx

the piano man
I love how by looking inside someone's fridge you can tell whether the owner is in the US or somewhere else.

american fridges have:
.- lots of Sodas and drinks of all kinds.
.- flashy colorful things like Little Debbie stuff
.- lots of dressings

German fridges have
.- plain boring orange juice
.- butter
.- "wurst" (sausage)

Mexican fridges have
.- cold frijoles (beans)
.- chorizo,
.- tortillas
.- some soda but not much else.

Status