• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sigh... I'm not CBOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBo42

But now, things got personal yesterday and during the night.
I've got not so nice emails and apart from already having pissed off Valve, the idea that I might be CBOAT apparently drew Microsoft people to me, which, honestly, makes me afraid.

That is why I felt the need to make this thread

If you indeed had access to the photos/files you leaked publicly (assuming you're of course under privacy contracts/NDA) then you're possibly in for some legal trouble depending on if they want to make an example of you. I don't think they care that a thread you made on GAF claims you're not the renegade known as CBOAT.

It is bad that you had to face consequences over your leak, now you are being accused of being CBOAT. I hope things get resolved for you soon.

BTW, MS really seems to be looking for the identity of CBOAT.

Kysen

You should see misterxmedia's site, they have painted a giant target on your back. Also the fact that MSs' people are coming after you means they really want CBOAT's head. Next time realize that this is the internet there is always a paper trail. Using the same account to upload stuff ouch.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
mandrake help the mildly interested/curious among us!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What this person is,trying to say is we are all CBOAT that will really show Microsoft for one day we all talk like him

dreamfall

No one shall ever unmask the hero we deserve.

All the false claims are fantastic! More obfuscation and cryptic messages please!

ekim

If you indeed had access to the photos/files you leaked publicly (assuming you're of course under privacy contracts/NDA) then you're possibly in for some legal trouble depending on if they want to make an example of you. I don't think they care that a thread you made on GAF claims you're not the renegade known as CBOAT.

That's not the reason for this thread. As I wrote - for leaking this stuff to CBOAT I take all consequences. The only problem right now is, that I might get in trouble with Microsoft because they think I'm CBOAT.

Valnen

I stop reading GAF extensively for like a week to play some Mass Effect and apparently miss something huge. Crazy.

By the way, ekim got banned once, IIRC for spreading incorect rumors? The mods would have hardly banned CBoaT...

Heads up, mate, you'll be fine.
Was it the Half Life 3 rumor? It was literally everywhere and made GAF crash as well. It turned out to be false.

SamVimes

Cboat is simply modbot clickbait. Part of the reason his messages are cryptic and encoded is so none of the mods individual writing styles comes through.
Any good news for MS? welp we better trout out cboat to squash that crap. Any new game conference? Trot out the cboat to spread some unverifiable negative rumors, oh and always say something like "this issue could be resolved by release day" so you always appear right.
People are STILL believing the yield issue rumor even though MS has shipped 4 million consoles in 2 months. People still think MS paid off people at E3 to not show PS4 versions of games even though that was BS, how did that Prince of Persia Trailer work out at E3? Did Sony fans enjoy that October release of the PS4? I'm still waiting for that Exclusive from platinum games too. Multi player works great on the Xbox one and live has been alot more stable than PSN, but according to Cboat none of this would be working right for months.
When was the last time CBOAT was actually right about anything specific?
Why didn't such an insider let us know about buying the GOW IP or Titanfall becoming exclusive? Oh yeah thats right he only spreads vague negative crap about MS and once a year may spread a token slight positive rumor that usually isn't true either.
Insane people holy shit.

Yikes, I wouldn't like to be hounded by Valve. Gaben was pretty outspoken about how he doesn't take kindly to leaks after the HL2 debacle. Good luck with that bro.

sinnergy

It doesn't matter who we are.. what matters is the plan ;)

3137325-4250284696-bane-.jpg

Don't you know by now that the only private way to send information through the internet tube system is using MEGA?

kimdotcom was raided because of your freedom and you don't care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom