• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Signs You Have a Small Penur

Meowzers

She's got massive titties, but loves my 6 incher. Says she is high maintenance, but only in a relationship kind of way.

nush

Gold Member
Says she is high maintenance, but only.........
giphy.gif

Tschumi

I've exclusively slept with Asian women (that's the way the cookie crumbled) so I've been huge my whole adult life wahey :) think I'm around 7..? It gets the job done, that's what counts.

Nush knows what's up

Highlight of my late teens was watching a Chinese girl who insisted she wouldn't cheat on her dude slowly changing her mind while slowly pumping my wang in her kitchen in the late morning

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
A week ago a couple of us sat down at a friends house and the gal there explained her experience with a micro penis… I could not bring myself to laugh. Felt sorry for the fella.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
You want a threesome then let me know, I'll be on the first flight out.
hey, I want in on this action, too!

Gangbang? Gangbang.

I'm using the decimal system.

So for example, 1-2 inches includes everything up until 2.9999999999~ inches.

As far as the 0-1 inch category goes, nush already explained that would classify as a clitoris. 😄

EqualWideFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
A week ago a couple of us sat down at a friends house and the gal there explained her experience with a micro penis… I could not bring myself to laugh. Felt sorry for the fella.

I was at a friends house when I was younger and there three white girls were discussing the black guys they has slept with. Then this one guys name came up they had all been with.. he didn't measure up to the BBC standard at all. They were savage and what was worse is that there was a few guys in the room as well that could hear this conversation.

That's a whole bunch of people that knew him and now know he has a small cock.

When she says "you can finish" I know she's not feeling it. When that happens, I go down on her, she finishes, then I have my way with her. 90% of the time she's complete.

Top Bottom