• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SingStar PS3 - Official Thread: Share your drunken vorspiel videos!

BoilersFan23 said:
I'm not saying helped Lips sell more, I mean get more popular artists that some SingStar fans really want, to bring music to Lips (mostly UMG artists like Rhinna and such). UMG, like I stated earlier in this thread, was one of the big companies threatening to pull music from iTunes if they didn't adopt to a variable price structure and such. I wouldn't be surprised if even some Sony artists (especially the current hits) want a higher share (and don't want their music being priced the same as either no name artists or older songs).

Agree, variable pricing structure is ideal.

Tntnnbltn said:
10,000 songs = US$15,000 or £10,000 revenue per week (going by pricing in each region).

Surely this is just for the UK and not WW?

Tntnnbltn

AranhaHunter said:
Surely this is just for the UK and not WW?
The article said "total", implying WW sales figures. However we earlier established SingStore is averaging around 60,000 sales per week (Post 1, Post 2). This may have been a quiet week, or the sales figures might indeed be UK only.

Tntnnbltn

UK SingStore Update, 14th April 2009

English:
Anouk - "Sacrifice" (Preview)
Aretha Franklin - "Say A Little Prayer" (Preview)
The Bangles - "Eternal Flame" (Preview)
Delorentos - "Basis Of Everything" (Preview)
Delorentos - "Do You Realise" (Preview)
Delorentos - "The Rules" (Preview)
Di-rect - "A Good Thing" (Preview)
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - "The Power Of Love" (Preview)
George Baker Selection - "Little Green Bag" (Preview)
Kings of Convenience - "I'd Rather Dance With You" (Preview)
Kylie Minogue - "Better The Devil You Know" (Preview)
Kylie Minogue And Jason Donovan - "Especially For You" (Preview)
Lily Allen - "The Fear" (Preview)
Little Richard - "Tutti Frutti" (Preview)
Montgomery Gentry - "What Do Ya Think About That?" (Preview)
Princess - "Say I'm Your Number 1" (Preview)
The Reynolds Girls - "I'd Rather Jack" (Preview)
Sara Bareilles - "Love Song" (Preview)
Sara Evans - "Born To Fly" (Preview)
Sonia - "You'll Never Stop Me Loving You" (Preview)
The View - "Shock Horror" (Preview)
Westlife - "If I Let You Go" (Preview)
Whitney Houston - "It's Not Right But It's OK" (Preview)
Will Young - "Leave Right Now" (Preview)​

Song pack - Madness
Madness - "Baggy Trousers" (Preview)
Madness - "Driving In My Car" (Preview)
Madness - "House Of Fun" (Preview)
Madness - "My Girl" (Preview)
Madness - "Our House" (Preview)​

Finnish:
Egotrippi - "Älä Koskaan Ikinä" (Preview)
Indica - "Linnansa Vanki" (Preview)​

French:
Céline Dion et Garou - "Sous le Vent" (Preview)
Jean Pierre Francois - "Je Te Survivrai" (Preview)
Renaud - "Mistral Gagnant" (Preview)
Sinclair - "A Chaque Seconde" (Preview)​

Spanish:
Macaco - "Sideral" (Preview)​

Swedish:
Herrey's - "Diggi-Loo, Diggi-Ley" (Preview)​

Tntnnbltn

US SingStore Update, 14th April 2009

Songs from this week's European update:
Anouk - "Sacrifice"
Aretha Franklin - "Say A Little Prayer"
Delorentos - "Basis Of Everything"
Delorentos - "Do You Realise"
Delorentos - "The Rules"
Di-rect - "A Good Thing"
George Baker Selection - "Little Green Bag"
Kings of Convenience - "I'd Rather Dance With You"
Kylie Minogue - "Better The Devil You Know"
Kylie Minogue And Jason Donovan - "Especially For You"
Lily Allen - "The Fear"
Little Richard - "Tutti Frutti"
Montgomery Gentry - "What Do Ya Think About That?"
Princess - "Say I'm Your Number 1"
The Reynolds Girls - "I'd Rather Jack"
Sara Evans - "Born To Fly"
Sonia - "You'll Never Stop Me Loving You"
The View - "Shock Horror"
Westlife - "If I Let You Go"
Whitney Houston - "It's Not Right But It's OK"
Will Young - "Leave Right Now"​

Songs from previous European updates:
Bananarama - "Venus"
DJ Bobo - "Because Of You"
Good Charlotte - "The River"
Marillion - "Incommunicado"
Mark Ronson - "Stop Me"
The Monroes - "Sunday People"​

Songs that didn't make it:
The Bangles - "Eternal Flame"
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - "The Power Of Love"
Sara Bareilles - "Love Song"
Madness song pack

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
big fucking BAHHHH to the bangles... but aside from that there looks to be an extra country song up (nice) and Say A Little Prayer.. not a horrible update.. but really? no bangles? from a Sony owned studio in America? Really London Studios???

Tntnnbltn

borghe said:
but really? no bangles? from a Sony owned studio in America? Really London Studios???
Bangles, Frankie and Sara Bareilles are probably the reason you didn't get the Love Songs songpack in the first place, judging by that.

lupinko

Still don't understand the lack of Sara Bareilles on the North American Singstore, when she is an EPIC RECORD, SME GLOBAL ARTIST!!!! >_<

agm2502

Bought the Madness songpack, Lily Allen and Whitney. Tempted with the Little Richard aswell but i'll probably buy that later. Really good update though.

borghe

lupinko said:
Still don't understand the lack of Sara Bareilles on the North American Singstore, when she is an EPIC RECORD, SME GLOBAL ARTIST!!!! >_<
love song is on vol. 2. my guess is it's not on the US store yet because of that. of course the only singstar that's even been announced or dated for the US at this point is PS2 queen in october.......

yay . . . . . . .

edit - lol... you go on the US singstar site and Vol. 2 doesn't even exist anywhere on the site.

sorry guys... as an american I am REALLY close to giving up on this game.

Tntnnbltn

borghe said:
love song is on vol. 2. my guess is it's not on the US store yet because of that.
Didn't stop them from releasing it on the EU stores, despite "Love Song" being on Vol 3. They also didn't release Sara Bareilles - "Bottle It Up" on the US store either.

Tntnnbltn said:
Kylie Minogue - "Better The Devil You Know"
Kylie Minogue And Jason Donovan - "Especially For You"
Lily Allen - "The Fear"
Princess - "Say I'm Your Number 1"
The Reynolds Girls - "I'd Rather Jack"
Sonia - "You'll Never Stop Me Loving You"
Bananarama - "Venus"

Not including the Britney songpack, this has got to be my favorite update thus far.

Jam packed full of PWL - plus The Fear, which is just awesome.

Even those of who you aren't huge PWL fans, try one song and you'll like 'em all.

Or even if not, I'll at least say that BTDYK is the best song Kylie has ever recorded, so at least give THAT a shot.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
What are the foreign songs in the US update this week? I know we have been missing quite a lot besides the French songs.

lupinko

JeFfRey said:
What are the foreign songs in the US update this week? I know we have been missing quite a lot besides the French songs.

You can check via setting the filter to all languages in game.

I can't check right now because I'm at work, and Tntnnbltn doesn't have his PS3 at the moment or something.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
lupinko said:
You can check via setting the filter to all languages in game.

I can't check right now because I'm at work, and Tntnnbltn doesn't have his PS3 at the moment or something.
Well yeah, I'm at work too that's why! :lol

lupinko

JeFfRey said:
It seems that Sony prevents all new foreign songs from singstore. Where I'm gonna get my Swedish pop now :(

Really? It could just be that they don't have the licences for those songs for North America. =x

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
lupinko said:
Really? It could just be that they don't have the licences for those songs for North America. =x

Well it has been more than a couple of updates where we see no foreign songs, besides French and Spanish.

I'm scanning through the new songs right now, and the only new foreign language songs I see are three French songs.

Celine Dion et Garou - Sous le vent
Jean Pierre Francois - Je Te Survival
Sinclair - A Chaque Seconde

The Finnish, Spanish, and Swedish songs from the UK update didn't make it, it seems.

Are all the Singstar/Singstore songs censored? I could've swore I played a Singstar (on PS2) that had cuss words but it might've been just me singing and the alcohol :lol

Anyways if the songs are all censored that's actually a deal breaker for me and I won't be buying the Singstar wireless mic bundles when (if)they come out in the US.

Tntnnbltn

AranhaHunter said:
Are all the Singstar/Singstore songs censored? I could've swore I played a Singstar (on PS2) that had cuss words but it might've been just me singing and the alcohol :lol

Anyways if the songs are all censored that's actually a deal breaker for me and I won't be buying the Singstar wireless mic bundles when (if)they come out in the US.
Depends on the song.

There are two types of censoring in SingStar:
* Replacing swear words in lyrics with asterisks, but not removing the actual sung word from the audio (occurs in some of the earlier disc releases)
* Censoring out the word entirely from the song (lyrics + audio)
In some circumstances, the censoring is not a voluntary choice made by the SingStar Team. Some music videos already have the swear words removed, similar to the radio edit. The is most prominent in the US.

A lot of the songs which have been released on retail discs are censored so they can get a lower PEGI/ESRB rating. When these songs are released on the SingStore, the censoring is carried over to the digital version. Off the top of my head, examples include:
* Pink - "Just Like A Pill" (SingStar Party, 2004) censors the word "Bitch"
* Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For" (SingStar Pop, 2005) censors the word "Ho"
* Panic at the Disco - "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" (SingStar Pop US, 2007) censors the words "God damn", "whore"
* Meredith Brooks - "Bitch" (SingStar 90s, 2006) is completely uncensored, presumably cause there wouldn't be much song left otherwise

Songs released solely on the SingStore are probably a bit more relaxed towards censoring. From recent releases, Lily Allen's "The Fear" uses the censored version of the music video (compare the uncensored and censored versions at 0:18 and 1:26), whereas Sara Bareilles' "Bottle It Up" contains 'Shit out of luck' uncensored. As a general guide, I'd say that 'Fuck' will probably get censored (especially if a censored version of the music video already exists), lesser swear words may slide.

Tntnnbltn

English-language press release for the forthcoming patch...

Show off your SingStar® skills with cool new trophies, select tracks with your SingStar® microphone, and much more with the 3.01 Update

Calling all SingStars! Your SingStar® experience is about to get even better when the SingStar 3.01 Update for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) takes place across PAL territories on April 16th 2009. This automatic and free update from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe will bring you cool new features, trophies and a new look for My SingStar Online.

Show the world what a star you are by winning brand-new SingStar Trophies. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro – there’s over 30 trophies up for grabs, including “Super Singer Gold”, “Keep it Cool”, and “All Eyes On You”. Next, put your controller down and get ready for the brand-new SingStar Voice Control function. Simply announce the track you want to perform next into your microphone, and watch it appear on your screen! This function will be available with SingStar® Pop Edition at launch and for all SingStar PS3™ users as a free download from SingStore Extras on 22nd April. Last but not least - your My SingStar Online profile page will be given a brand-new makeover.

Please note that SingStore™ and My SingStar Online will be unavailable for an estimated eight hours on 16th of April - so we’d like to apologise for any inconvenience. Once we’ve given SingStar its cool new makeover, you’ll be able to sing the night away in true style!

Also, with last week's update being delayed a week, the next SingStore update will occur on April 30th.

borghe

actually patches we (NA) receive almost immediately.. mostly because the patch is rolled out for all version/territories of the game.. so yeah, we'll get the patch at the same time or shortly after PAL gets it... songs/games/releases/love on the other hand.. good luck in waiting for that.............. :\

Tntnnbltn said:
A lot of the songs which have been released on retail discs are censored so they can get a lower PEGI/ESRB rating. When these songs are released on the SingStore, the censoring is carried over to the digital version. Off the top of my head, examples include:
* Pink - "Just Like A Pill" (SingStar Party, 2004) censors the word "Bitch"
* Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For" (SingStar Pop, 2005) censors the word "Ho"
* Panic at the Disco - "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" (SingStar Pop US, 2007) censors the words "God damn", "whore"
* Meredith Brooks - "Bitch" (SingStar 90s, 2006) is completely uncensored, presumably cause there wouldn't be much song left otherwise
Get the party started also censored "a**" as they put it. I play that song a lot, so I know. ;)

lupinko

borghe said:
actually patches we (NA) receive almost immediately.. mostly because the patch is rolled out for all version/territories of the game.. so yeah, we'll get the patch at the same time or shortly after PAL gets it... songs/games/releases/love on the other hand.. good luck in waiting for that.............. :\

I dunno, there was one patch from before which we didn't get at the same time as the PAL regions.

EDIT:

I bought these yesterday:

Aretha Franklin - "Say A Little Prayer"
George Baker Selection - "Little Green Bag"
Little Richard - "Tutti Frutti"
Whitney Houston - "It's Not Right But It's OK"
Céline Dion et Garou - "Sous le Vent"

I was very tempted in buying songs out of boredom (Madness and Britney packs, dunno what I was thinking about the Britney pack, for Madness I'll just hold out some more).

And the Celine Dion song isn't even her song, it's that other guy's, yet London Studio made her the main focus for it. :lol

That sucks, the censoring of the songs is bullshit, I completely understand censoring on the discs but not on the singstore. I can even maybe accept the words not appearing on the videos (though I'd prefer they would) as long as it's not bleeped out when sung.

Hopefully they'll add a mature community without the censoring BS as was kinda hinted in that eurogamer interview...

Tntnnbltn

Surprise of the day: SingStar update gets delayed. More news at 11.

Calling all SingStars! Your SingStar experience is about to get even better when the SingStar 3.01 Update for PlayStation 3 takes place early next week across PAL territories. This automatic and free update from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe will bring you cool new features, trophies and a new look for My SingStar Online.

Show the world what a star you are by winning brand-new SingStar Trophies. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro – there’s over 30 trophies up for grabs, including “Super Singer Gold”, “Keep it Cool”, and “All Eyes On You”. Next, put your controller down and get ready for the brand-new SingStar Voice Control function. Simply announce the track you want to perform next into your microphone, and watch it appear on your screen! This function will be available with SingStar® Pop Edition at launch and for all SingStar PS3™ users as a free download from SingStore Extras on 22nd April. Last but not least - your My SingStar Online profile page will be given a brand-new makeover.

Tntnnbltn

Surprise of the... same day: SingStar Pop retail released has been delayed too. Expected to be released in the week following next.

So that's last week's SingStore update, the upcoming SingStore update, Patch v3.10 and SingStar Pop Edition that they've delayed all in the last week... (Insert some DelayStation meme here or something)

borghe

lupinko said:
I dunno, there was one patch from before which we didn't get at the same time as the PAL regions.
hmm.. not sure. I know we got the harmonies patch right away (because we got the harmony songs right away). And we got the PS2 patch right away. Not saying we got every patch within a day or so, but I know we got the big ones pretty much the same day.

Tntnnbltn

borghe said:
hmm.. not sure. I know we got the harmonies patch right away (because we got the harmony songs right away). And we got the PS2 patch right away. Not saying we got every patch within a day or so, but I know we got the big ones pretty much the same day.
There definitely was one which was delayed in the US. I think it might've been the one preceeding PS2 BC? (changed the sorting options in the SingStore, amongst other things)

Tntnnbltn

Using SingStore code identifiers to track licensing chronology

Just thought I'd share this here. As I've mentioned here before, content produced for SingStar is identified with a 6 digit code. For songs, this code is in the format 100xxx. (Song packs are 200xxx, wallpapers are 300xxx, 'SingStar Extras' are 400xxx). The last three digits of songs was originally in the format of "NCC" (N = numerical character starting from 0, C = alphanumeric character 0-9 then A-Z). Sometime in 2006, the format was changed to "LCC" (L = letter), starting from 100Fxx. For the remainder of this post, I'll only be referring to single songs, so I'll drop the "100" precursor.

The last three digits displays a chronological history of song licensing*. For example, the lowest value code (001: Westlife - "World Of Our Own" appeared on the original SingStar for PS2). The highest value code (ND3: The View - "Shock Horror") appeared in the most recent SingStore update. This information can be used to track the licensing dates of various songs. For example, here are the identifier codes of songs released by Kylie Minogue. Songs are ordered chronologically by date first featured on SingStar (be it retail or digital).

Code:
CODE    TITLE                               RETAIL          SINGSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
02P     I Should Be So Lucky              19 Nov 2004      22 Dec 2008
07R     In Your Eyes                      13 May 2005
07O     Kids                              13 May 2005
MRJ     Give Me A Little More Time                         11 Dec 2008
LRW     Confide In Me                                      12 Feb 2009
MRI     Better The Devil You Know                           9 Apr 2009  
0H9     Especially For You                                 15 Apr 2009

Key things worth noting:
  • The values for "I Should Be So Lucky", "In Your Eyes" and "Kids" match expected values for tracks on SingStar Party and SingStar Pop (x2) respectively.
  • The identifier codes MRI and MRJ are consecutive, indicating that they were requested at the same time. This occurs for songs by other artists too. It's also worth noting that MRK is currently blank on the database, and could possibly represent a third Kylie track still in limbo.
  • There is a 4 month difference between the release dates of MRI and MRJ, despite being requested at the same time. This, my friends, is SingStore limbo.
  • Possibly most surprising is the code for "Especially For You". It is 0H9, matching up to songs licensed for SingStar 80s. But despite being released in 1988, "Especially For You" was never featured on SingStar 80s. The track would have been on the SingStar 80's provisional tracklist, but was replaced by another song for one reason or another. This is something we wouldn't have known about before.

So yeah. That's one of the things I look into with the weekly updates. Some very interesting things you can learn through this. I imagine some of you would be surprised how long the tracks from Queen, ABBA and Michael Jackson were in limbo before they got their releases in 2008.

* I have oversimplified things a bit here. In reality, this probably reflects the time at which the team begun to seek licensing. Subtle but important difference, and reflects the spread of identifier codes that come out in SingStore updates every fortnight.

Returners

Tntnnbltn said:
Using SingStore code identifiers to track licensing chronology

Just thought I'd share this here. As I've mentioned here before, content produced for SingStar is identified with a 6 digit code. For songs, this code is in the format 100xxx. (Song packs are 200xxx, wallpapers are 300xxx, 'SingStar Extras' are 400xxx). The last three digits of songs was originally in the format of "NCC" (N = numerical character starting from 0, C = alphanumeric character 0-9 then A-Z). Sometime in 2006, the format was changed to "LCC" (L = letter), starting from 100Fxx. For the remainder of this post, I'll only be referring to single songs, so I'll drop the "100" precursor.

The last three digits displays a chronological history of song licensing*. For example, the lowest value code (001: Westlife - "World Of Our Own" appeared on the original SingStar for PS2). The highest value code (ND3: The View - "Shock Horror") appeared in the most recent SingStore update. This information can be used to track the licensing dates of various songs. For example, here are the identifier codes of songs released by Kylie Minogue. Songs are ordered chronologically by date first featured on SingStar (be it retail or digital).

Code:
CODE    TITLE                               RETAIL          SINGSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
02P     I Should Be So Lucky              19 Nov 2004      22 Dec 2008
07R     In Your Eyes                      13 May 2005
07O     Kids                              13 May 2005
MRJ     Give Me A Little More Time                         11 Dec 2008
LRW     Confide In Me                                      12 Feb 2009
MRI     Better The Devil You Know                           9 Apr 2009  
0H9     Especially For You                                 15 Apr 2009

Key things worth noting:
  • The values for "I Should Be So Lucky", "In Your Eyes" and "Kids" match expected values for tracks on SingStar Party and SingStar Pop (x2) respectively.
  • The identifier codes MRI and MRJ are consecutive, indicating that they were requested at the same time. This occurs for songs by other artists too. It's also worth noting that MRK is currently blank on the database, and could possibly represent a third Kylie track still in limbo.
  • There is a 4 month difference between the release dates of MRI and MRJ, despite being requested at the same time. This, my friends, is SingStore limbo.
  • Possibly most surprising is the code for "Especially For You". It is 0H9, matching up to songs licensed for SingStar 80s. But despite being released in 1988, "Especially For You" was never featured on SingStar 80s. The track would have been on the SingStar 80's provisional tracklist, but was replaced by another song for one reason or another. This is something we wouldn't have known about before.

So yeah. That's one of the things I look into with the weekly updates. Some very interesting things you can learn through this. I imagine some of you would be surprised how long the tracks from Queen, ABBA and Michael Jackson were in limbo before they got their releases in 2008.

* I have oversimplified things a bit here. In reality, this probably reflects the time at which the team begun to seek licensing. Subtle but important difference, and reflects the spread of identifier codes that come out in SingStore updates every fortnight.

YOU ARE GOD.

Tntnnbltn

Returners said:
YOU ARE GOD.
Only when it comes to SingStar. :p

Still not 100% sure how the SSC website is able to access user videos directly from My SingStar Online. I have my suspicions, but won't be able to test them until I get my PS3 back from the repair centre. Only thing is the forthcoming SingStar patch is going to redesign My SingStar Online, and might fix whatever hole SSC has been using.

Tntnnbltn

SingStar Queen Announced by SCEA
Players have access to a catalog of hundreds of downloadable real songs.

US, April 16, 2009 - Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) today announced the upcoming North American release of SingStar Queen for the PLAYSTATION 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 2 computer entertainment systems. Available as a standalone disc on August 18, 2009 SingStar Queen marks the franchise's second foray into artist specific content, providing fans with the ultimate interactive singing experience set to the rock hits of Queen.

SingStar Queen for the PS3 system features 25 chart-topping tracks from the iconic pop-rock group including, 'Another One Bites the Dust', 'We Are The Champions', 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 'Under Pressure' and many more. With SingStar Queen for the PS3 system, players have additional access to a catalog of hundreds of downloadable songs featuring real artists and videos, via the PS3 online SingStore. Players can choose songs across multiple genres to create their own personalized party playlists. Providing a truly interactive singing experience, players can share their musical performances with family and friends via the online SingStar community, My SingStar Online.

SingStar Queen for the PS3 system will come equipped with a new voice control menu which will enable players to scroll through the song carousel and select the track they'd like to sing by simply speaking into the microphone. Players can additionally use the voice control menu to search for and purchase songs through the SingStore. The new feature set will be available early next week via a global patch release and will be compatible with all SingStar PS3 discs. In addition to voice control, the patch provides support for over 30 trophies including 'Super Singer Gold', 'Keep it Cool' and 'All Eyes on You', quick song purchase functionality and an enhanced redesign of the SingStore and My SingStar Online.

The SingStar franchise continues to expand its growing PS2 music library with the addition of SingStar Queen for the PS2 system which features 20 popular hits including, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love', 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 'We Will Rock You','Fat Bottomed Girls' and more.

Members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Queen formed in 1971, and over the ensuing 20 years wrote and recorded such multi-platinum albums as News of the World, The Game, A Night at the Opera, A Day At The Races, A Kind of Magic and Live Killers. Their timeless hits include "Bohemian Rhapsody," "Killer Queen," "We Will Rock You," "We are the Champions" and "Under Pressure." Queen has sold more than 40 million albums in the United States and bands like Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and My Chemical Romance have all cited Queen as a major musical influence.

The independent Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) has rated SingStar Queen for PS2 "T" for Teen. For more information about the ESRB visit www.esrb.org.
http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/973/973642p1.html

lupinko

Oh right a tidbit about Queen in North America, I think one of the big hold ups with them for the NA SingStore DOES have something to do with UMG. You see, while Hollywood Records (Disney) owns their North American distribution rights, apparently Hollywood Records also does their distribution with UMG for various artists (one of these is Billy Ray Cirus). Which makes a lot of sense actually (so I was half right the first time) considering the debacle with UMG over SingStore pricing or whatever.

Tntnnbltn

Eggo said:
So it sounds like there will be one big patch next week, instead of the two that were originally promised (trophies in one, then voice control in the next). Glad they're sticking to the schedule (so far) of delivering voice control next week. Here's hoping they deliver as promised.
Voice control was never going to be a patch. It's downloadable content like songs are. Version 3.01 is going to add 'SingStar Extras' to the SingStore, and voice control is supposed to appear there on April 22.

MadFuzzy

Version 3.01 (with trophies) is now apparently available for download (50mb).

Singstar Pop is now confirmed for 1st May release in the UK as well.

Top Bottom