• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Six new Kameo shots

Solid

Straight from Rareware.com :)

kameo_13.jpg

kameo_14.jpg

kameo_15.jpg

kameo_16.jpg

kameo_17.jpg

kameo_18.jpg

Where's the :eek smilies when you need them? RARE's definetly still one of the top companies in the industry when it comes to pushing hardware.

Surprisingly Jawdropping. I didn't find any of the other screens for the game particularly impressive, but that is fantastic looking stuff right there.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
stunning...

and even more impressive is the animation in the game.

Shiggy

Lisa Lashes said:
Looks great but why is Rare taking 3-4 years to release the damn game?

They only had the rights on the ideas and on the licence, but not the rights of the level design ect. (?)

Borat said:
kameo_14.jpg

Ew, Kameo's new design and clothing is so boring compared to her old one:

fd-kameo.jpg

She just has a much more simple design now which looks better imo. Those big boots that she had in the original looked way too goofy.

Borat

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
She just has a much more simple design now which looks better imo. Those big boots that she had in the original looked way too goofy.

More generic more like.

Solid

SolidSnakex said:
I always agree with you. It's scary :O

You know, Rare is sort of getting my interest back in the game...And I do want to play it but...I don't know...Ah to hell with it. I own Grabbed by the Ghoulies so why not.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I've always been interested in this game, but I won't be getting an X-Box until it's under $100 and I've got all the AAA games I want from PS2 and GC. The market is so huge, multiconsole gaming is just too much for me anymore.

Pimpbaa

SolidSnakex said:

Everything about the original design looked goofy. The new design definitely looks a lot better.

Prine

Banned
WOW

looks great, far better than the orginal design. Am i right in thinking Rare have added a soft glow to the characters and environments?

Looks more polished since e3. Wow

Akira

This game looks great, but why are they showing off all the bosses already? I've seen at least five new bosses since E3. I want the game to be fresh, RARE.

Kuroyume

Banned
Only Rare games that I ever liked were Diddy Kong Racing and Banjo-Kazooie; they killed my GC's first Star Fox but I can't help but drool when I see pics of this game. I want to try it out badly...

Subitai

SolidSnakex said:
She got an "Xbox" look instead of a "GameCube" look. Bright white, pastel purple and teal to military green, brown, and bare mid drift.

wow, this game looks great. Well, except for the HUD, which is pretty ugly looking in my opinion (though, not as bad as Geist's abomination).

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I agree on the hud, that piture of Kameo just makes me think "Why is orchid from Killer instinct on the HUD?"

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
While true for lots of Rare character designs, that Uncle Clive doesn't actually make much sense with Kameo. It's meant to be normal object/creature + big eyes. The ice boss has big eyes, but it's not like the rest of it is a big gopher or something.

It certainly can't apply to the other shots.

Looks great, hope it plays as well.

I'm glad those ridiculous boots are gone but other than that her character model has taken a turn for the worse. She looks like some generic combination of Lara Croft and the girl from BG&E.

Top Bottom